Recent content by Brian SII DC vs Xbox

1. Brian SII DC vs Xbox

Fishing is the best part of the game

What are the controls for fishing on PC? Because constantly rotating the right analogue stick on PS4 is very annoying.
  2. Brian SII DC vs Xbox

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

I've not been here in a while and just saw this, Amazing! I wish they could officially do this for the PS4 version as every time I play I always have to turn the camera to the left to see what's there. :crying:
  3. Brian SII DC vs Xbox

Backer password not working

I pledged the same and with all the talk about game codes and backer codes it was very confusing. But in the new Project Update 125 it said "*The backer password + DLC code is for in-game rewards only. They do not come with game-only tiers." So I guess we don't need to enter any codes.
  4. Brian SII DC vs Xbox

My Shenmue 3 impressions (5 hours in)

Easy fix, remove the herb hunting mechanic. :LOL: To me it just doesn't feel like Shenmue this way.
  5. Brian SII DC vs Xbox

My Shenmue 3 impressions (5 hours in)

I will never get used to the drone camera, It fells like I'm a tall person walking along side Ryo. Bring back the original Shenmue camera.
  6. Brian SII DC vs Xbox

Shenmue 3 Trial Screenshots

Finally! Ryo in the middle of the screen instead of being off to one side. Now we need the game camera behind him and down a bit so you can see all of him, then it will be Shenmue. Is there any camera options to fix this or are you stuck with the drone camera?
  7. Brian SII DC vs Xbox

*Your* overall impressions?

Overall it's looking good, the new mini games are interesting. The HUD is great. The only problem I have is the camera is now floating beside Ryo (looks like this will be the default camera) instead of being directly behind him, very off-putting. They say you can move the camera in 360 degrees...
  8. Brian SII DC vs Xbox

Patch 7 for PC - Release Notes

This works ok on today's new PS4 patch 1.03, so I hope it works on the PC version too.
  9. Brian SII DC vs Xbox

Version 1.02 for PS4 is Live - Release Notes

It was in the top right corner during the cutscenes on the original Xbox version, so this is the way it should be. It would be better without it though as it is still as distracting now as it was back then.
  10. Brian SII DC vs Xbox

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

Yes I get this a lot, I posted not too long ago if you just look at your watch and then go back to the game it fixes itself. This has worked every time for me.
  11. Brian SII DC vs Xbox

Title: Extra 'B' button prompt appears next to the real prompts on Excite QTE 2 game. (Shenmue 1) Platform: Xbox One Title Version: 1.3.0.0 Reproduction rate: 1/3 Category: Graphics Status: Not Fixed Priority: Minor Reproduction Steps: Start Excite QTE 2 game in the arcade. Observed Result...
  12. Brian SII DC vs Xbox

I get this one a lot, but I just look at the watch and then go back to the game and it was fixed every time. Still, It shouldn't do it.
Back