Recent content by BrownBread

1. BrownBread

Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

The Wheel Spin tactic is: First off, ignore the fact that the wheel spins many times. If you need the wheel to spin half-way ONCE clockwise, try and get 50% up the bar (and by that logic, if you need it to go a quarter way round, try and get 25% up the bar). EDIT: THIS IS WRONG. IGNORE IT...
  2. BrownBread

Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

Anyone got all the outfits yet? How many were there? Also do I need to do anything to trigger the search for the missing kid?
  3. BrownBread

A very specific NG+ / Skill Book question!

Sorry for the hugely delayed reply - but thanks!
  4. BrownBread

Dlc Story Quest trophies

Can anyone confirm which is the most recent Chawan Sign Paper you’re hunting for when you unlock the corn? C6?
  5. BrownBread

Dlc Story Quest trophies

Is this C6?
  6. BrownBread

Dlc Story Quest trophies

So guys, just to collate what we have already... During the hunt for Chawan Sign #2... Raw Oysters can be obtained at I Love Oysters . Chawan sign is mid, down, down, mid During the hunt for Chawan Sign #3... Crab Shaomai is at Crazy Dim Sum. Chawan sign is down, up, up, down During the hunt...
  7. BrownBread

Dlc Story Quest trophies

We all owe you a beer.
  8. BrownBread

Dlc Story Quest trophies

Not 100% sure on it being C6 - could be C5 (or even C4) potentially. I'll try and get it tonight and confirm. EDIT: It is C6 for sure.
  9. BrownBread

Thoughts on the story DLC

Oh no! I've just realised - I'm currently just before the point of no return in the main game - so Shenhua is currently kidnapped! Will I be able to play through this DLC on this save if Shenhua isn't meant to be around at the moment!?
  10. BrownBread

Dlc Story Quest trophies

I haven’t finished the DLC yet but am I right in thinking there are 4 different chawan sign ‘rounds’ you have to do with pieces of paper numbered 2, 3, 4 & 5? (Number 1 assumedly being the one from Shenmue II). So it looks like you have to do the oyster trophy while #2 is the active chawan...
  11. BrownBread

Dlc Story Quest trophies

FULL CREDIT to ShenmueSaves for this but the Snake Power one is at the BUSTLING DINER 'at the end of the DLC before Kowloon restaurant' and the pattern is: --OO -O-- O---
  12. BrownBread

Dlc Story Quest trophies

Right, so... I'll let ShenmueSeries take all the glory for this, but SADLY, we have confirmation that they DO need to be done at certain points in the story. I just got the Oyster one RIGHT at the start of the DLC, but I believe the Snake Power one needs to be done towards the end.
  13. BrownBread

Dlc Story Quest trophies

Good work, dude! We're all counting on you. The two you've got - did you do them at the same part in the story? I'm really hoping that you don't need to do all 6 at different times of the story. That would be bananas!
  14. BrownBread

Dlc Story Quest trophies

I see! Does the game make reference to the fact that 'from now on' you can get stuff by doing certain chawan signs?
  15. BrownBread

Dlc Story Quest trophies

Dude, can I just check - are you doing this at 'I Love Fresh Oyster' at the Port? I'm doing that sign, and I can actually see the hint from the chairs, but it's just giving me the stock 'I'll have to try somewhere else' cutscene. Did you do this towards the end of the DLC? I'm currently on the...
Back