Recent content by BruceWayne911

1. BruceWayne911

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I call bullshit🦬💩
  2. BruceWayne911

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Thanks to everyone that informed me of Shenmue ringtones. I now have the Tomato Convenience Store as my ringtone and the New Journal entry as my notifications. The only ringtone better than this would be the One Piece Snail Transponder. Yeah I just changed it to the One Piece Snail phone 🐌
  3. BruceWayne911

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Is there a Shenmue ring tone that makes the sound effect of a new journal entry? If not someone thats technically saved shoukd create this. I'd like to have the journal sound effect for notifications on my phone 📱
  4. BruceWayne911

Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

I agree that the price is to high but I'm addicted to Shenmue merchandise. The Chobu/Bailu Chan figures and the Golden Goose VIP card are a must have for me. I wish Sega or YsNet would step it up on the merchandise.
  5. BruceWayne911

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Long Live save scumming. #LuckyHit🎲🎲💰
  6. BruceWayne911

Shenmue World Issue 1 Kickstarter!

Facts, this is in my Top 5 of Shenmue tracks. I listen this track at least once a day.
  7. BruceWayne911

Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

I was aiming to buy every version of the Shenmue 3 vinyl collection. With the signed edition selling so slow I may buy another instead of buying the $300 standard edition. Decisions decisions🤔
  8. BruceWayne911

Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

With 878 copies left to sell this isn't a good look. Most LRG runs sell out within the same day let alone a week. Nevertheless there is still a market for Shenmue just not a huge one. 300k -500k is still great though.
  9. BruceWayne911

Why did Ryo race home in the beginning?

I think a big black luxury car being at someones home in Shenmue is a big deal. Firstly, there aren't many cars in Shenmue and almost everyone uses the bus. Seeing as how the Chiyoumen are international criminals I'm guessing this was a very nice luxury car, a car that would stand out in that...
  10. BruceWayne911

Why did Ryo race home in the beginning?

Agreed, someone sees the black car heading to his home. As they see Ryo they mention that someone important must be at your home I saw big black car parked outside.
  11. BruceWayne911

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Shenmue 3 has a very positive review rating on Steam. I'm very surprised by this I thought people would line up to trash the game. I hope this continues.
  12. BruceWayne911

Will Ryo have the same fate as his father?

TBH with only 2 games left in the series I dont see how Ryo could beat Lan Di.
  13. BruceWayne911

What is your estimated global sales of shenmue 3

I think Shenmue 3 has sold 350k-500k worldwide. If I had to bet money I would say it's closer to 350k.
  14. BruceWayne911

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

E3 2021 or last episode of the anime
  15. BruceWayne911

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I've been listening to the Shenmue 3 soundtrack since its release and man I love this music. It's so relaxing and inspiring. Thank you to everyone in this community you guys are the best.💪