Recent content by Bule

1. Bule

Many Mysteries Of Miao Village Finally Unfold

Did someone say Master Baihu? :giggle: That guy was the coolest. It was a slight shame they didn't flesh out his backstory in the anime, in the same way as they did with Joy, which enhanced her character no end. I think LanDC and LemonHaze are talking at cross purposes and the only differences...
  2. Bule

Beating 70 Man Battle with just 2 buttons, Parry & Throw (No D-pad input)

Just wanted to say that seeing this video helped me a lot on my most recent playthrough. I've never really gone in much for throws, but it really opens up a whole other side to the combat.
  3. Bule

What are you playing?

You've got to have fighting; it's not proper ice hockey without a bit of fisticuffs! :D
  4. Bule

What are you playing?

Thinking back, I reckon it was either NHL '93 or the first EA NHL game that I acquired with the borrowed Megadrive. I remember buying NHL '94 for the SNES and being mightily disappointed with it on account of how jerky it was compared to the earlier Megadrive version that I had previously...
  5. Bule

What are you playing?

Doing a Shenmue 1 playthrough too, but also just found NHL '94 Rewind on Xbox. As a kid I did swaps with my friend, his Megadrive for my SNES, for a month or so, and NHL '94 was a game I got with the console. Fecking brilliant it was and, by Jove, still is. Love it. Still not 100% clear on what...
  6. Bule

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I'm playing Shenmue through for the first time with Japanese audio, and haven't got used to the distinct lack of Coreyness yet :unsure: Shenmue 2 I'm used to in Japanese, but the English dub in the first game is so ingrained into my memory.
  7. Bule

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Started a fresh Shenmue playthrough yesterday. Already looking forward to driving the forklift :giggle: Quick question: what's the most you can get done on that first day? Managed to deck everyone in Heartbeats Bar and went to bed before curfew feeling pretty pleased with myself :LOL:
  8. Bule

Rate the Shenmue trilogy

Shmue 1: 9/10 Forklifting the Mundane Shmue 2: 10/10 Mastering Baihu Shmue 3: 8/10 Herbing Hell
  9. Bule

What are you playing?

Been playing Behold The Kickmen on Nintendo Switch. It's a football (soccer) game that's a bit different. The pitch is round for a start. It has a funny story mode that amuses my bouche.
  10. Bule

Why so quiet

Without concrete news, things have gone a bit quieter. In comparison to the time of the Kickstarter campaign, we are in a lull. Surely the calm before the storm! :D Just wanted to say as well that although the Kickstarter campaign generated a lot of negativity, that is very normal for...
  11. Bule

How do YOU pronounce "Shenmue"?

It should be pronounced as Ryan Drees spells it on his resume: Shaemu. (Shay-mu?)
  12. Bule

Google Doodle Champion Island Games!

It reminded me of Pocky & Rocky on the SNES for some reason :giggle:
  13. Bule

The state of YsNET?

Amazing graphics!
  14. Bule

Mental Health Dojo

:O (Sidenote: where have all the emojis gone? I'm not good at making them myself. That one up there is supposed to be a flabbergasted emoji).
  15. Bule

Random Gaming Thoughts

As chief overlord of the Saturn Mk1 controller fan club, I take great offence to this.
Back