Recent content by capucine

1. C

Working on texture upscaling, is there an easier way of extracting them?

Damn that's great, can't wait to study that. Thanks so much LemonHaze. All you clever people sharing your tools is so invaluable.
  2. C

Work paused as I'm dealing with family illness now and free-time and general enthusiasm has withered. The method I was using at the time to get the textures in-game (SpecialK) is really not going to work for full-scale replacement. It absolutely chugs with a whole scene using new textures, and...
  3. C

Sure thing, nothing mind-blowing, just what I could get a before and after of. Added a shot of Passport Ryo's texture WIP (ignore the bandage, that area's UV mapping is super warped and needs more work)
  4. C

Niiiiice, I think I've got all of Shenmue 1 textures unpacked! I'll have a mess about then see if I can get them back in the game with Forklift. I'm so excited :D
  5. C

I've been experimenting with using various AI-upscaling methods (and adding detail by hand) to make Shenmue look a little more up-to-date and have been making good progress. The way I've been doing it is with the SpecialK mod, which dumps out textures it finds in the scene that need a mipmap...
Back