Recent content by celtic_spike

1. C

Resonance of Fate remaster coming next month

https://www.pcgamer.com/resonance-of-fate-4khd-edition-confirmed-for-pc-arriving-next-month/ this game is fucking amazing. if you like rpgs and crave something a bit different then you need this game on your radar. has one of the most interesting and fun battle systems i have ever seen. yes...
  2. C

Shenmue HD Texture mods

Nope. You still have to use Special K for the majority of texture mods at the moment
  3. C

Forklift, a mod loader for Shenmue 1/2 HD

so the Wulinshu hook was only working for version 1.0 , so if you say thats integrated into your forklift dll does that mean the Wulinshu hook now works on all versions
  4. C

Wulinshu, a Shenmue hash database

would love to help out with this but it wont work for me. once i inject the dll it asks to execute function. then i get this and game crashes
  5. C

Shenmue HD Texture mods

Nice work. Dojo looks great
  6. C

Mods I'd like to see for Shenmue 1&2 HD (Mod Requests)

i would love if someone could tweak damage settings in battles. they are over way too quick, and would love a bit more challenge to them. wonder if random battles could be a thing also?
  7. C

ReShade Shenmue & Shenmue II HD

Correct. mine worked the very first time i loaded your preset. and now when i put the setting back to 0 it works.
  8. C

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

i have tried a few of the hacks floating around and this is BY FAR the easiest and most effective.
  9. C

Mods I'd like to see for Shenmue 1&2 HD (Mod Requests)

. It would be great if you could just spawn some thugs in the parking lot beside the arcade, and spar there too. a reverse forklift race for starters would be cool.
  10. C

so this is really interesting. as a test i changed this setting in my config and now when i use your preset the game looks SUPER blurry . could this be a GPU specific thing. i am using nvidia gtx1060 6gb
  11. C

mine works fine using the steam launcher. there seems to be a few versions of the widescreen hack floating around. i used this one https://mega.nz/#!e4BH3CyA!m3bvAPRCwc_Iq1NOKFxZ3uPVPVeQYWBOdPfR2ZS5ExI
  12. C

that's really weird. the only other thing i did was when i installed the custom re-shade i made sure to remove all files related to normal re-shade before extracting Keladein's .
  13. C

yep. so here are two screenshots. first has no preset enabled . second is your preset enabled. and there is a screenshot of my reshade config with your profile. there is a screenshot of my sm1 folder and re-shade folder when i installed the custom re-shade and went into re-shade folder i had...
  14. C

so how do you fix that. does the MXAO.fx file in his release need to be replaced?
  15. C

That's weird. it worked fine for me
Back