Recent content by Clint

1. C

Kickstarter update #125 Shipping, Codes and Code Activation

I was a 60 dollar backer only. I entered my account and it said no rewards eligible. Can anyone just confirm this? I'm guessing I'm not able to make calls in the game?
  2. C

Kickstarter update #125 Shipping, Codes and Code Activation

I'm a bit confused..... as a backer (basic ps4 package) do you get a code? What's this I hear about phone calls etc? I'm still in Bailu.
  3. C

what has happened to Shenhua's clothes? Am i the only one bothered by this?

There are other things to be bothered about, much more so than her clothing. I noticed it, yeah. But it's not that big of a deal. She has the right to change her clothes after 18 years.
  4. C

Bugs so far

Really? In that case, I'm mistaken. Sounds weird!
  5. C

Bugs so far

I've had random music changes: Chopping wood in Bailu - Changing randomly between the cool wood cutting theme and then the exploration theme. Awful. Shenhua's house - Wake up in the morning and then lock onto anything in the house.... Shenmue 2 'night' music plays. Strange.
  6. C

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Is there a bugs thread? I think we need to talk about the random music changes. Anyone else heading this? Very frustrating.
  7. C

How are you enjoying Shenmue 3 (No spoilers please)

Just noticed this. I woke up at Shenhua's and simply locked onto a drawer, and bam.... Shenmue 2 night music came on. Needs patching big time.
  8. C

How are you enjoying Shenmue 3 (No spoilers please)

It's very much Shenmue. Parts of the game look and feel great. My only real gripe so far, is the lack of consistency with the NPC faces. It's just weird as hell. I know Yu was on a tight budget, but more polish was needed on some of the more 'cartoonish' faces in the game. It does break some...
  9. C

Digital bonuses bumping on fangamer...

Can someone explain this digital code, where in the the original email is it? Does it come in the 'game dispatched email'? What exactly do you do then, with the code? I find it rather confusing.
  10. C

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Got mine today and just booted it up. It actually looks fantastic, much, much better than I thought it was going to look. Almost shed a tear when I started controlling Ryo. This is raw emotion you only get from playing and waiting for a game like Shenmue. And boy, we've waited.
  11. C

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Dispatched 😎 See you all in a couple of weeks 😎
  12. C

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Although I'm more of a lurker on the forums these days, it's absolutely fulfilling to see that Shenmue 3 is almost upon us. 20 fucking years (almost) and nobody thought it was going to happen. I don't think the game will be largely well-received, especially by new players. But, who cares? The...
  13. C

Hands on Review - Screenrant: Shenmue 3 Would Be Great If It Released 15 Years Ago

I personally think it's one of, if not the best game that's ever been made. Each to their own. It has its flaws, absolutely. But the level of detail is sublime, and no other game comes close. It reminds me of Shenmue back in 1999.
  14. C

Let's discuss the "Dated" angle going around S3 rite now

^I get where you're coming from. It does look a bit strange in places, but the game has been delayed. Surely there's plenty of time to touch things up? One thing that's been bugging me is Ryo's jacket. His collar need to be raised and not completely stuck to his jacket. It makes his jacket look...
  15. C

Yu Suzuki Says Shenmue 3 Will Get Us 40 Percent Through Ryo's Story

The balls on Suzuki....he finally gets to finish his masterpiece after 20 long years, and decides (rightfully, hopefully) to keep it going. You'd have thought he'd do a D&D GoT rush job, but we can see he gives a shit about his work, Huge Japanese balls. Great for the fans if we get to see it...
Back