1. C

Shenmue III no intro patch [REQUEST]

Yes I can, thanks for your advice.
  2. C

OK, thank you, that's my mistake.
  3. C

I deleted all files in ’movie’ fold. But intro still shows up.
  4. C

The intro of Shenmue III is to long and to annoying. Can anyone make a patch to skip those intro and logo? Thanks!!!
  5. C

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

Hello bro, do you remember me? Do you play Shenmue III? Can you make a patch to remove logo and intro? They are annoying. Thank you!
  6. C

I found a big problem in the last version of patch. The order of subtitle is reversed. The first line of subtitle is on the bottom, and the second line is on the top. Even if only one line of subtitle, there is a blank line instead of normal subtitle position.
  7. C

I have tested the last version of patch, everything worked fine. Thanks again for all your great work! But I don't think I got your reply, may I have your contact information?
  8. C

Thank you very much! If you want any help about Chinese OS, please let me know. I sent you a private message, you got it?
  9. C

EXE has been modified, date/time is new, backup has been created, but still has black board. My OS is Windows 10. Please rename ‘Shenmue2.txt’ to 'Shenmue2.rar' to uncompress.
  10. C

I tested two options about camera icon, got the same result.
  11. C

The CMD window worked same as English language, everthing ran well. But after patching the Original Shenmue2.exe had no change. By the way, my Shenmue version is 1.01. Because 1.02 or higher version running very slow on my PC, like slide. So I have to keep it at 1.01. Maybe that is the reason.
  12. C

I have tested the lasted version of patch. It seems running on my Simplified Chinese Win10, but Shenmue2.exe hadn't been modified. It means after patching, cut-scenes still have four black borders and camera icon.
  13. C

Somebody cant use your patch because of their system language. I cant use it at the beginning. After I changed my Windows language from Chinese to English, its worked! Thanks for your job!
Back