Recent content by CrazyBob589

1. C

RGG Thread (Yakuza + Judgement etc)

Judgment has sold over 1 million copies worldwide.
  2. C

Do you think Shenmue IV will show up at E3

Well, since the release of Dynasty Warriors 9, Koei also released Warriors Orochi 4, Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4, Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, and they are going to release Samurai Warriors 5 next week. And despite Dynasty Warriors 9 being the worst game in the...
  3. C

Will Shenmue end in Shenmue V?

Didn't Cedric say they "need a so much higher budget than the one spent on the 3"? Since S3 reached a budget of around $20 million, I guess they would need at least $30 million to make 4?
  4. C

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Okay tried to reload the same save 40 times and it was always sunny the next day. I guess weather in S3 is fixed. Kinda sad that the game itself has hardly been discussed nearly just a year and a half after the release.
  5. C

What cancelled game do you still think about?

Shenmue Online. I think the game cost Sega at least 30 million dollars in vain, and if I remember correctly according to a former employee of Shenmue Online's publisher in Taiwan the game was already finished, but Yu and some team members weren't satisfied with the quality despite the game had...
  6. C

Does anyone know if the weather in S3 is random or date specified? I want to create a save specifically for a rainy day without progressing the game, can I save before sleeping then keep reloading the save until it's rainy next day?
  7. C

ryo hazuki in 2021 btw
  8. C

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Well I was just trying to say that objectively the success of Bloodstained had not much to do with Shenmue even though both of them are Kickstarter games, but as a Shenmue fan I sure hope something will happen in the rest of the year.
  9. C

Guilin from Shenmue Online. Martial Hall on the mountain? Tao-Get Store? I feel this is what Shenmue 3 looks like on Dreamcast.
  10. C

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I think it has nothing to do with whether it's a Kickstarter game or not. Mighty No.9 was also a Kickstarter game but the sequel never happened. Bloodstained made big money (€30m revenues) and the publisher 505 Games was very happy about it. Its sales have met their expectations. That's why it...
  11. C

General Virtua Fighter Talk

Kengo, is that you?
  12. C

Man seeing a lot of Japanese people kept asking "where is Yu-san" in the stream just made me sad
  13. C

I want to see Yu Suzuki in this
  14. C

Hey it's Wei Zhen in blue and boomer Lan Di
  15. C

Now this sounds familiar...