Recent content by Crimson

1. Crimson

Feature on Yu Suzuki in new Edge

Thank you for sharing!
  2. Crimson

Embracer Q3 Report Presentation @ 9AM CET (3AM EST) 19-2-2020/2-19-2020

Lars Wingefors (CEO): "I'm happy to see that the fans enjoy Shenmue III, but it's also clear that Shenmue III is not a mass market product. [...] [Shenmue III] is niche product and that's the challenge but financially its done fine."
  3. Crimson

Sales of Shenmue III: Where are we now?

Cedric just tweeted (in French) that he also doesn't know the sales figures and he's waiting to see the datas of Deep Silver
  4. Crimson

Shenmue 3 Sales

By the way, i was checking that silly gamstat page. If I'm reading the graphs correctly... It shows that sales in the US were pretty stronger than in Japan. Now.... If Japan was 21k and this is a fact, and in the US it sold (according to gamstat) a fair share more... Well, we're already above 50k
  5. Crimson

Correct and correct
  6. Crimson

Guys, these numbers are made up :) the company you quoted has the same data we have, nothing more. No official figures, nothing.
  7. Crimson

Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

The artwork is also present in game :) and anyway I gave that money to the Kickstarter because I WANTED SHENMUE III. The rewards are a nice addition but I didn't care much. I'd have given the same money even with zero rewards.
  8. Crimson

Shenmue 3 coin from GameStop

I bought it :) this thread may be closed. Thanks!
  9. Crimson

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Cedric and Yu are really friends, not just colleagues... :) But yeah, I do think Yu is planning something...
  10. Crimson

Shenmue Day Tweetathon Moving

done!
  11. Crimson

Yes :)
  12. Crimson

Temple of Blooming Flower Calligraphy :)
  13. Crimson

You're negative and luckily wrong. For once, Japanese developers rarely share numbers, second, when a game sells out all CE and SE copies, it does mean something (remember they earn a lot more with this kind of boxes). Third point, from what I know about Deep Silver, their policies and sales...
  14. Crimson

The Baoding Balls - Connection with Shenmue?

interesting info, thank you! :)
  15. Crimson

Found it: Number eight. From Dengeki Playstation magazine of December. Total 20,866 copies in December.
Back