Recent content by Crosshatch

1. C

Shenmue: Reclaiming the Path

We need to look after this man. Single handedly keeping an entire community sane.
  2. C

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Why are we not kickstartering this guy for a fan based 4/5?
  3. C

Sword of 7 Stars Confusion.

From memory wasn't the magic sword a last minute decision to make the ending more of a spectacle because they felt it was potentially their final hurrah of the series?
  4. C

Dojo Investments ( I'm not financial advisor just sharing opinion)

It's still essentially a gamble though isn't it. I can't get my head around crypto, all for investing for the future. But last year I backed strong block to the sum of £17k. Based off on overwhelming amount of crypto gurus claiming it was going to the moon etc etc. Between a group of about 8 of...
  5. C

What is everyone's top 10 favourite games from the PS2 era (2000-2008) ?

1. Mgs2 2. Gran turismo 3 3. Armoured core 2 4. Tokyo extreme racer 3 5. Silent hill 2 6. Zone of the Ender's 7. GTA vice city 8. Midnight club 3 9. Gta3 10. Need for speed most wanted
  6. C

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Lockdown was the best. Most profitable years I've ever had and I spent days playing warzone or out on the enduro bike without a care in the world. Now my life is just full of stress 😂
  7. C

Random Gaming Thoughts

It was the golden age of gaming. I bought a PS2 loaded with 800 games the other month and I can't stop playing it. Amazing for nostalgia
  8. C

My upcoming game inspired by "shenmue" and "yakuza".

Excellent news. Keep up the good work :)
  9. C

My upcoming game inspired by "shenmue" and "yakuza".

Looks great man 👍 Just curious, and I might have gotten the wrong person, but didn't you start a shenmue 3.5 project where you played as ryo? Sure I remember seeing some vids of that
  10. C

The Mirrors and Celestial Connections: In-Depth Analysis [Part One]

So the mirrors bring back the dead. Lan di wanted to use the mirrors to bring back his dad. Iwao stops him from doing so, because morals, and Lan di equates that to iwao indirectly killing his father. Maybe the whole point of shenmue release dates is to allow enough time for the fans to figure...
  11. C

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

They should release whatever they're showing to potential developers
  12. C

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Don't take my words the wrong way spud, I've been here since day 1. Just talking out loud. Would just rather the story go out with dignity and not tarnish the reputation of the originals
  13. C

If it was that simple it would have already been done
  14. C

I think it's time to put the hopium aside and accept the game shouldn't be made. We had a small shot with S3. But it's plain to see now that even with the hype of the Kickstarter. Without the AAA budget the original games had it simply isn't a game that works on a shoestring. Even if a miracle...
  15. C

Manga recommendations for 11-year-old?

Shenmue 👀
Back