Recent content by currypowder84

1. currypowder84

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

So is there any new info on the state of YSnet? Last year someone posted that they moved into a bigger office or something? Do we know how Air Twister did? Or how much revenue they would get from Apple? I really hope they are fully staffed and busy, more work = more devs staying, which = better...
  2. currypowder84

Music change for Shenmue 3 (in progress) (Alpha 0.8 released)

Just downloaded. Will try it out
  3. currypowder84

Help with classic camera mod + reshade mod

Nvm. I actually just needed to run the game from the directory instead of in steam. Thank you though.
  4. currypowder84

Help with classic camera mod + reshade mod

I just picked up Shenmue 3 on steam and was able to install the classic camera mod and the reshade mod from Nexus mods individually but when I tried to run the game with both mods installed, the game crashes. Any way around this?
  5. currypowder84

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

I had a little love with Shenmue 3, now I'm back for more.
  6. currypowder84

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

I mean regardless if Shenmue 4 gets announced or not. 110 did say there was a big announcement and to "fasten your seatbelts" that's a big tease and whatever it is, it hasn't happened yet. Even if it isn't 4, I hope it comes soon, it's the anticipation that's hardest.
  7. currypowder84

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

I'm kinda losing faith, gonna be pretty sad if this 110 thing is just smoke and mirrors.
  8. currypowder84

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

Overall really enjoyed the Anime, as a fan this has been a real treat. Objectively however, it's an ok anime at best, the pacing is what kills it. While I absolutely loved the new character development that we never see in the games, overall there is still a lack of character development. The...
  9. currypowder84

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

I was wondering if anyone had a link or quote to where Yu Suzuki stated the budget was $12 million. I've read the most recent IGN Japan interview and it doesn't seem like the budget was mentioned there.
  10. currypowder84

[Ended] Call for Questions: Shenmue 3 Developers Interview

1.Did the large scale of Niaowu affect the amount of NPC's that could inhabit Niaowu? And were there originally plans to have the city more populated than it is in the final version? 2. Were there difficulties in limiting the amount of pop in/load in in the environments, particularly in Niaowu?
  11. currypowder84

Is Yu Suzuki out of touch with gaming standards?

It's because it's a seemingly minor thing, but what modern game does not have an option for that? The point I was trying to make is when you go into options, there is almost no options to do anything. No way to remap buttons, no way to adjust the camera etc. You might be think I'm being...
  12. currypowder84

Is Yu Suzuki out of touch with gaming standards?

I guess you can say he's "out of touch" he doesn't play games and therefore probably doesn't keep up with current industry trends and design philosophies. This is why you get something like the terrible stamina and combat systems. Anyone who plays or has played a 3D fighting game knows that the...
  13. currypowder84

Battle Rally DLC next week!

Is it just me or does it seem like the ragdoll animations have been tweaked a little. I noticed enemies get knocked back way farther and faster after a knockdown move (breakout, counter elbow assault) Where before they would fall ass first and their upper bodies would slowly lean back.
  14. currypowder84

Shenmue 3 1.4 update

This would have been great if it came out before I had to grind for the platinum -______-
  15. currypowder84

Shenmue 3 1.4 update

So when is this dropping? I'm curious to see if they really patched in dialogue skip.
Back