Recent content by DaMulder

1. DaMulder

Shenmue 3 Sales

Love it! I had many Japanese friends when I lived in Newcastle and that sounds like a conversation some of them might have had with me!
  2. DaMulder

Shenmue 3 Sales

Well, we know that at least a hundred million people use the EGS because they are Fortnite PC players. That's some number...
  3. DaMulder

Shenmue 3 Sales

Thanks for reminding me! I need the season pass... Simply forgot to get it yet!
  4. DaMulder

Shenmue 3 Sales

Waiting so long did lead to some people really changing... Maybe if we wait another few years for S4, these people have time to chill out.
  5. DaMulder

Shenmue 3 Sales

:censored:
  6. DaMulder

Shenmue 3 Sales

Wow... As Japan is the only market that there is any numbers for, that's the Shenmue world's only concern right now? Just wait a little... Bad sales in Japan as of now, clearly doesn't mean that S4 is cancelled. Again, chill out people!
  7. DaMulder

Shenmue 3 Sales

Again, stay cool! Neither is our "negativity" putting off potential customers, nor do we have nearly enough information to determine whether S4 is coming or not. You really think thousands of people first go into this Shenmue 3 sales thread to make up their minds? No, they will read the...
  8. DaMulder

Shenmue 3 Sales

It's true. If it hadn't been for us freaks, S3 never would have happened. I made one friend "consider" buying the game. I think I've done my part :cool:
  9. DaMulder

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

Man... watching you guys is like a day at the races!
  10. DaMulder

I lost all my capsule toys and it makes me sad...

Grr... I won't get your well-founded realism get in the way of my insane idea! :geek:
  11. DaMulder

I lost all my capsule toys and it makes me sad...

I know, this is a silly thread and I am sure it will disappear into oblivion within a day or two but still: I miss my enormous capsule toy collection from Shenmue II (Dreamcast). I mean, Ryo went up that hill, entered the cave with a few hundred capsule toys in his bag and then they were all...
  12. DaMulder

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

So, I know this is not as important as the other outlets but I just left a 5 star review on German Amazon. Maybe it helps!
  13. DaMulder

Shenmue 3 Sales

That's what I said on page 12. In other words, I totally agree!
  14. DaMulder

Shenmue 3 Sales

But generally: who expected huge sales? Shenmue is a niche game, a little nerdy, the pace is slow, English dubbing is quite bad and has always been... Most people don't care for all the love and the details hidden in this game and those who do (most of us are on this forum I guess) did support...
  15. DaMulder

Shenmue 3 Sales

Well, the UK is one of the bigger markets for Shenmue but the US, Japan and hopefully China matter a lot more.
Back