Recent content by danielmann861

1. danielmann861

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Okay, I know this is gonna get some reaction...but just hear me out. Would you rather Shenmue IV become another generic open world game to try and appease the masses...or would you rather the series die on the hill it lives by being Shenmue tried and true? Keep in mind. I DON'T want Shenmue to...
  2. danielmann861

Fitness & Health Dojo

https://youtube.com/shorts/h0wJCnxIoqs?si=5tufW-BShaKbAlYq Down to 350lbs from 500lbs and counting
  3. danielmann861

So...I just met Stacy Keibler and had Dinner with Torrie Wilson

Surreal is definitely the word. That's so cool that you saw that shared around on social - small world, right :ROFLMAO: I was in the air back home on a 23 hour flight when Torrie shared that photo. She also did a video with me in her stories. I still have that video actually :ROFLMAO...
  4. danielmann861

It's crazy! Right! :oops: When I was a 15 year old boy watching these two, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think they would even know who I am :ROFLMAO: Let alone be able to call at least one of them a friend. :love:
  5. danielmann861

What a 4 days in New York that was!!!!! :oops: :LOL::D I just lived one of my dreams and got to meet Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson. Not only that, I was invited out to dinner with Torrie. Not only that, but Torrie has shared me on her Instagram no less than 3 times this weekend. Soooo...how...
  6. danielmann861

Random Thoughts

Hey guys! Long time since I checked in. Life's been pretty busy so lets get straight to the BIG news. I'm going to New York next month to meet Ex-WWE Divas Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson among many others. :oops: So...how did this come about? I think I've mentioned in the Health and Fitness...
  7. danielmann861

Fitness & Health Dojo

Finally entered the 4XL range...and that's not even comparing it to the 10XL I started off in. Here's to the next goal and beyond!
  8. danielmann861

SEGA announces: JSR/crazy taxi/streets of rage and more!

Call me crazy but I would kind of love to see SEGA go all out adding guest characters into Crazy Taxi. Especially if they push it as a Games As Service type release. Could you imagine if they introduced Ryo and his forklift as a guest DLC character for Crazy Taxi? :p Crazy drifting around San...
  9. danielmann861

Rumours of a new Virtua Fighter to be revealed at the Game Awards.

Honestly, if really wanna innovate? They should pull their resources and focus on Internet Play. Make some fantastic netcode using roll back that puts Tekken to shame. That's always been the strength of VF. VF leads the way in 3D fighters while Tekken usually copies. The one area I think that...
  10. danielmann861

Fitness & Health Dojo

Been a while Dojo. I can't say if there has been too much progress from April to December. Or maybe not as much as I would have liked but that's on me not always eating correctly. I started calorie counting in November at the urge of my local PT. I've been aiming for 2500 calories a day. The...
  11. danielmann861

Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

Well I listened to the audio...(thanks @Sergeynest and @Kenzo38130 ) I....don't know what to make of that. My Japanese is far too rusty to fully hear it all. The interesting thing to me though was that some of it sounded clearer than other parts of it. Masaya's dialog was noticeably clearer...
  12. danielmann861

General RGG Discussion

I noticed Virtua Fighter 3 in that latest trailer for Yakuza 8 Between that and Daytona USA 2 showing up in Gaiden, it pleases the hell out of me that SEGA is finally opting to emulate Model 3 games. (Claps) As for Yakuza 8...not sure what to make of it but will indeed play it when it comes...
  13. danielmann861

Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

I know the link has been removed but if anyone has the audio and wants to shoot me a DM, I’d be more than thankful…I’ve kind of got to hear this now and make up my own mind whether I’m team Real or Fake on this one. cheers guys if anyone obliges me.
  14. danielmann861

Fitness & Health Dojo

https://www.mymarathon.com.au/fundraisers/danielmann/mymarathon-2023?fbclid=IwAR0AZeCkbs94XUMeaMQMFmTDtuIlbUybxUyhZ8BSqu2V6vXWxqRpI4xADnc Come the month of October I will be aiming for 42km in total to raise funds for the Australian National Heart Foundation. I have a donation page set up. For...
Back