Recent content by DannyOG

1. D

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

For all you that care metacritic is still at 70 even with Gamespot. Also weekly reminder we still got Huber coming.
  2. D

Shenmue 3 Sales

This x 100. I understand Shenmue fans and pessimism are essentially synonyms, but the lack of details we have mixed with the reactions of this thread is a little extreme imo. I guess this also just shows the passion this community can produce.
  3. D

Shenmue 3 Sales

Black Friday at Best Buy in America is going to produce huge anomalies in sales charts. There are SO many heavily discounted games that people jump on for holiday gifts. I think a more telling finding is that it's charting right next to Star Wars and above Death Stranding and Outer Worlds, all...
  4. D

Hard to imagine Edge shitting super hard on Shenmue 3 with that huge cover profile over the summer, but we will see... Also still waiting on Huber's review which should at minimum be a 7/10
  5. D

Review is coming
  6. D

https://www.darkstation.com/reviews/shenmue-iii-review 80 on metacritic added recently.
  7. D

Contents of Complete DLC Collection via Epic Store Missing?

I bought this as well and have the Blazing Kick Scroll. Not sure about the rest
  8. D

This is absurd lol. The game has barely been out half a day. Shenmue was already once presumed dead, and it's far from that currently. More people seem to be enjoying the game than not, have some patience before making these claims.
  9. D

I think in order to achieve a 7 average and go green on metacritic a lot of critics who are Shenmue "fans" will need to be reviewing. A lot of early indications with previews and such indicate they should be. *fingers crossed*
  10. D

Broke Shenmue Fan?

Like any fandom there are probably extremes on both ends. What you have to remember is that those who are buying multiple copies are the ones likely keeping the series alive and will be largely responsible for a Shenmue 4 if it happens. Do you live in the USA?
  11. D

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Your Pixnlove copy has already been shipped? I can't seem to find any information on my order beyond confimation when I paid a while back. Edit: Found a thread on twitter that stated: "Unfortunately, YsNet late returned the validation for the artbook. So production only started last week...
  12. D

PC Gamers...what are you doing?

Have had it for over two years now when I first tried Fortnite, never experienced any negatives. Like the poster above said, a bunch of fear-mongering BS.
  13. D

SHENMUE III SALES ~PROJECTION POLL THREAD~

Joel, this is the link for Amazon UK. The link youre referring to is the "hot new releases".
  14. D

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Almost positive Esra is fully fluent in Japanese and English. He was doing the Magic Kyoto preview/translation with Yu Suzuki on stage.
Back