Recent content by DarkWarrior

1. DarkWarrior

Wide-screen Hack Shenmue 2 for use with GDEMU

I have the uncompressed shenmue 2 English. Better audio quality than 99min. How should I send it?
  2. DarkWarrior

A Shenmue Story - Bug Reporting

Thanks. I had both versions of 1.1 and the issue was in both. But I resolved it by loading into 1.01 again. Then once I got the santachan I went outside and saved. Now I'm continuing on the later 1.1 again since 1.6 isn't recommended for old saves.
  3. DarkWarrior

A Shenmue Story - Bug Reporting

I won the pool tournament and found the Asia Travel Co Santachan. But now that the guy is no longer blocking the door inside Nagai Industries I don't fit in the doorway. Video attached.
  4. DarkWarrior

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

So far I'm at 21 Santachans. I'm not going to ask where's the Santachan in Takara Sushi is. The only question that I have is, does it involve that key 🗝 in the closet?
  5. DarkWarrior

I got to say. This game was a great surprise. Especially this time of year similar to og Shenmue. I've only been playing a few hours but it definitely keeps on delivering and expanding on the Shenmue I universe. Thank you!!
  6. DarkWarrior

Is there a secret to winning Ecco Lucky Hit? I can't get passed the 8th level.
  7. DarkWarrior

Spoilers Shenmue The Animation: Episode 1 - Thunderclap - Thread

In the preview for next weeks episode it was advertised to air at Midnight. Was 12:30 Eastern just for the debut episode?
  8. DarkWarrior

Shenmue 3: side quests

No. I got all the herbs trophies before even trying any of the herb quests.
  9. DarkWarrior

Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

That was my last herb as well.
  10. DarkWarrior

Secrets for the Frustrating Cat Fish Stamp Quest & Fish Tournaments

Can you catch the first 3 on a day then the final one the following day? Edit: Yes. Yes you can.
  11. DarkWarrior

Shenmue 3: side quests

Does the trophy pop after The Greatest Fortune quest or after the Fortified Castle Shop quest?
  12. DarkWarrior

🙏 Thank you! That was the last one I needed! I'm done with these herbs now 😂 I doubt I'd ever have found that one on my own.
  13. DarkWarrior

Shenmue 3 Funniest Moments

When Ryo doesn't want to catch chickens and Master Sun is about to quit on him. And Ryo says, "Hold your chickens. I'll do it." That line is so cringey yet sassy. So time will tell if that will be a love or a hate moment for me.
  14. DarkWarrior

Which Shrine has a hidden herb? Broom girl or the Shrine that gets wrecked by the red snakes?
  15. DarkWarrior

Total number of Skill scrolls ?

I have the Blazing Kick myself. But the trophy didn't unlock until I got the Tiger Combo in the end.
Back