Recent content by davi

1. davi

Forklift, a mod loader for Shenmue 1/2 HD

Update for Patch 6 soon.
  2. davi

[RELEASE] Shenmue Audio Restoration Project - Shenmue English & Japanese Dub - Shenmue II English

Forklift should work with Shenmue II. Please report any issues on its forum post.
  3. davi

@teru10 Use an extractor, such as derplayer's or Raymonf's to extract the files inside the TACs. Match up the file with the Wulinshu hash and modify as desired. Then, create the correct folder structure (ui inside of mods, gamemenu_new inside of ui...) and place the modified file inside, with...
  4. davi

Yep, proxy DLL is the way. All other methods are just inconvenient (but were originally used because the proxy wasn't done) As for the existing texture mods, you may have to use Special K. I ported the original Ryo HD textures to the original game format (MT5) but I have yet to port the newer...
  5. davi

Updated the Workshop with a Forklift mod install guide
  6. davi

Subtitles Localization

anyone knows what the fontdef files are? by googling, I found a font definition file format related to OGRE but..
  7. davi

Mod Installer

@thealx some things still haven't been thought completely, such as mod priorities.. @derplayer was going to overlay TACs (game sorts by UNIX timestamp) and a tool for automatically sorting mod priority by changing their timestamps might be useful
  8. davi

By the way, my previously posted mods should work. HD Ryo is still pending an update to match newer textures (and to add more scenes), though. Bulk of work done recently was related to this.
  9. davi

Wulinshu, a Shenmue hash database

The modloader allows you to place any modified files in a "mod" folder inside the Shenmue folder. You can keep the original file / directory structure, never needing to bother with hashes as long as you know the file path. I've made progress towards loading files, and indeed, loading files with...
  10. davi

Wulinshu, a Shenmue hash database

I really think that the website should display how many % of the hashes we have completed. I'll be trying to figure out how many files total we have in order to do that calculation. Also, I think this should be integrated into a future Shenmue modloader as some kind of opt-in "help modding"...
  11. davi

Mods I'd like to see for Shenmue 1&2 HD (Mod Requests)

You can use MTEditor for importing and exporting MT5, MT6 and MT7 files. I've been using that to modify Ryo.
  12. davi

Davi's Shenmue 1 Mod Workshop

Forklift, a Shenmue Mod Loader now released! Extract any mod below into the Forklift "mods" folder. CREDITS: Raymonf, for the tireless work we had to do to figure out the invalidation method, and for the method for figuring out hashes. Also for the extractor. Forklift too! Drogean, for the...
  13. davi

[PC]WIP Texture Mod Pack

Started working on a new watch texture. Not sure if I'll get this working since I'm not too familiar with texturing. EDIT: Just a WIP, using TAD invalidation.
  14. davi

Re-release Internals

Right, this might be an issue: we don't know the filenames for sure yet so we can add the files back to the filesystem, since what we have in the TAD files is just a hash. However, I think we might be able to compile a list or something.. maybe a tool to extract all the files to the filesystem...
Back