Recent content by david_manny

1. D

General Impressions

Ren is the only smart and relatable character in the entire franchise and the only one with great voice acting. Ren rules.
  2. D

General Impressions

C'mon man, Sega WAS great back in the day, loved the Mega Drive and the Dreamcast, but they haven't put out a good Sonic game since Adventure on Dreamcast/Gamecube except for Generations and Mania (which they didn't even make themselves I think I heard a fan made Sonic Mania).... oh and the...
  3. D

General Impressions

Lol there was a similar issue I had with Yakuza 3 when it came to the fishing. Catch the Big Tuna on Okinawa beach. THAT SUCKED! I gave up on that trophy. And I really disliked the Catfish Rally side quest. But overall I understand my points can come across somewhat nitpicky and down to...
  4. D

General Impressions

Hey thanks for your opinions. I do understand the majority of them are nitpicks and yes I did have an OVERLY INFLATED expectation for this game (considering how groundbreaking and amazing 1 and 2 were), but I honestly feel the majority of my points raised are valid complaints. Nevertheless, I...
  5. D

General Impressions

Hey I am so surprised you remember me! That was a long time ago, and yes I did eventually get my BMW lol, but forget about the car, this isn't Msport forum, it's Shenmue Dojo! I really want to do a Shenmue 1-2-3 playthrough to see if I enjoy 3 more. Thanks for reading my post. I look forward to...
  6. D

General Impressions

This is not to say that I didn’t enjoy some elements of the game (I have highlighted these below), and at first I was really happy with the game. It felt like a Shenmue game, a true respectable continuation from 2. It was only after the monotonous grind this game became did I realise nearing the...
  7. D

Complete Notebook run for Shenmue 3?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone is working on a complete Notebook run for Shenmue 3, specifically filling all the entries in Ryo's notebook. For example, I have included links for complete notebook runs for Shenmue 1 and 2 below: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/dreamcast/198621-shenmue/faqs/14458...
Back