Recent content by deathofaninja

1. deathofaninja

IGN: Yu Suzuki Talks Shenmue 4, Air Twister, and 40 Years of Game Development

That was very refreshing to read and see.
  2. deathofaninja

Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

Well, it's something to talk about, and I'm desperate enough to play to the illusion.
  3. deathofaninja

"During the exhibition period, there will also be a talk show and live broadcast by the creator of this work, Yutaka Suzuki! looking forward to!" From the same AIr Twister post translated. So, I'm assuming someone else will be playing the game while he talks.
  4. deathofaninja

I don't think it's that odd. Reddit is essentially the Wal-Mart of games and my Wal-Mart didn't even stock Shenmue 3.
  5. deathofaninja

Sega Leaves NFTs Behind

Sega is questioning the value of NFTs citing them as "boring" and saying that they aren't a fun way to entertain yourself. Yu Suzuki was interested in NFTs as proven by his collaboration with Virtua Fighter/Sega & Oasyx but without Sega backing it; more than likely this will end Suzuki's NFT...
  6. deathofaninja

Air Twister coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series, Xbox One, Switch and Steam Nov. 10th

30 USD is as high as I would go for a game like this. I'm not thrilled about it, but I'll buy the game on XBOX to support the legend.
  7. deathofaninja

Air Twister heading to PS5?

Just PS5? Weird. I'll support Shenmue, but Air Twister? I'm going to have to pass. I don't want to provoke more of them with my money.
  8. deathofaninja

Shenmue 4 Rumour on 4Chan

That doesn't mean truth never comes out of it. Personally, I think the rumor is real. Like another player here said, the timing of this and the NFT is really interesting. People like to say Sega will not do this and that, but I've always found them to be rather impulsive on what they do and don't.
  9. deathofaninja

Yu Suzuki seems to be working on a NFT project

PC Gamer should have its legs broken and be thrown in a ditch and left for dead. Used to be a great source until the wrong people got hired there. Now they live for click-bait because it has become a social norm to do it. As far as the NFT VF goes it's another slap to the face from Suzuki, and...
  10. deathofaninja

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

My biggest fear is that Shenmue IV doesn't happen at all because of the widespread bombing of Shemnue III. I was actually up for another game similar to Shenmue III. I loved just about every minute of it. I'm a big player in the DOA community and the same thing was done for DOA6. Widespread...
  11. deathofaninja

I think I've been more than rational. Outside of this conversation (that for whatever reason people think I'm being irrational) you're speaking of a conversation (that's a shocking 2 I guess) about graphics where I disagreed with you and illustrated facts with logical reasoning. Don't see what...
  12. deathofaninja

Truly deep. :coffee: This. I actually accepted Air Twister even though there is no content to it and it's a very subpar cell phone game coming from a legend who I guess essentially gave up. Combine that with an NFT though? I cannot sit and pretend to support block chain and never will. It's a...
  13. deathofaninja

Do you really think I'm that dense? If he is going to work on something else, make it worth our time instead of doing dumb phone games and NFTs for "quick money." It's more ludicrous to think there are fans that would support that shit. I'm sure that will encourage him to make a game we want...
  14. deathofaninja

You know some NFT sources have actually become illegal so I would hope that Suzuki wouldn't do it. As far as Air Twister, sure he's within his rights to make it, but to what extent will it damage his legendary career? Itagaki got a LOT more heat for it because he's no longer affiliated wih DOA...
  15. deathofaninja

Seeing as how his fans paid for Shenmue to continue the last thing, I would expect him to do is a fucking NFT. It's disgraceful. I'm done until further notice. I think it was a bad sign when I saw "Air Twister" pop up here and people actually supported that shit and told him it was okay. The...
Back