Recent content by den

1. den

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

I would love a mod for the combat system and remake the hitbox is this possible ? I don't know nothing in modding i'm just curious.
  2. den

[Shenmue III/Demo][Guide] Using the YsNet debug menu

Thank's for that !
  3. den

We need to write to YsNet about a Patch !

Well...the dream is dead guys
  4. den

Still zero news about a patch... :mad:
  5. den

Your Opinion About Music Integration

Personally, this is my favorite news music in shenmue 3 :
  6. den

What did you miss when playing Shenmue 3?

Baisha.
  7. den

Shenmue 3 fight engine

>The more I fight and the more it feel like button mashing to me, I like directional inputs more. Maybe you need to increase the difficulty.
  8. den

Shenmue 3 fight engine

I like the combat, more than Shenmue 1 & 2 but for me there's a lack of visual feedback, because of animation of hitstun and somes hits wiff for no reason. Same thing for the guard.
  9. den

Budget Is NOT An Excuse

this is really interessting man. And i'm happy to see an another person who knows FEXL.
  10. den

What a disappointment

Oh i was not aware about that.
  11. den

What a disappointment

I just finish the game but guys where's Baisha ?
  12. den

Hi everyone, I really like the game, there's a lot of good things but there's also somes problems than i think YsNet can fix it more or less easily. The game will be much more pleasant after fix that i guess, this is my list : ( I will talk about PS4 versoin ) First of all, the clipping...
  13. den

Shenmue 3 Sales

>Thirdly, as a community we need to keep pushing this game. Yeah no honestly it's not our job but their job, YsNet need to hire somes ( good) sellers peoples...
  14. den

Shenmue 3 Sales

I hope YsNet will change their editor, Deep Silver does nothing... Maybe Microsoft will be a good thing for us
  15. den

Shenmue 3 Sales

I don't know why SEGA does nothing about Shenmue 3... I mean it's also their licence...
Back