Recent content by derplayer

1. D

Exploring Shenmue Forest: the Network Jungle II: Digitaliland Event (1999)

Got no answer yet, but in the meantime, enjoy the NJ2 Stage Music performance recording! :D The audio is a bit bad, but i tried to get the best out of it. Hopefully i will get the raw recordings with a clean audio track in my hands. @Switch Oh yes that would be very helpful. Will write you a...
  2. D

Exploring Shenmue Forest: the Network Jungle II: Digitaliland Event (1999)

Hi all, Good news! I could track someone down in Japan that has recorded the full Network Jungle 2 TV broadcast documentary from 1999 (probably the only recording that exists except for maybe NHK archives). He even has recordings of stage events and much more. I'm in talks with him, if he is...
  3. D

Shenmue I/II Beta development timeline (with never seen before footage)

Hi all, for the 22nd anniversary of Shenmue I release in Japan, I have prepared something special! An over one-hour development timeline video compilation containing all ever released pre-release footage from the first steps up until the release in Japan 22 years ago. The compilation is...
  4. D

Shenmue HD ModTools v1.2 (now with filenames)

Swapping, but in future maybe more Sure why not, but it isn't trivial (for now at least) Yes, but only with the newest version v1.3 that is in development right now. But you can get the source code and compile it yourself for now. You didn't saw any character textures, because they're not in...
  5. D

Mods I'd like to see for Shenmue 1&2 HD (Mod Requests)

Experimented and Implemented it into ShenmueHDTools. Results are pretty good most of the time (but not always)
  6. D

Hi guys, small status update for upcomming Release 1.3. Full support for MT5/7 import/export is work in progress :sneaky:
  7. D

Hey guys, new version 1.2 is ready for download! It is now possible to get the filenames from the hashes inside the TAD files ;) https://github.com/derplayer/ShenmueHDTools/releases/ Changelog: * Added filename extraction from hashes (Filename Database) * Added database loading, saving and...
  8. D

Okay, the new version is ready, have fun! :cool: https://github.com/derplayer/ShenmueHDTools/releases/ Changelog: Dynamic tac/tad file prioritization layering support Primitive modloader export New internal data structures (older shdcache incompatible!) Improved File detection UI improvements...
  9. D

Hey guys, im back with a new feaute. "Dynamic tac/tad file prioritization layering". It is now possible to edit tac/tad containers and export those just with the modified files. That means: Forget about repacking 1GB big files. ;) This works also as an primitive modloader. (overlays the original...
  10. D

Will look into it, could be maybe a bug
  11. D

Okay guys, a new release that allows unpacking, editing and rebuilding of Shenmue tad/tac files of my tool is out. :cool: https://github.com/derplayer/ShenmueHDTools
  12. D

Thanks for the feedback :giggle: @ReeceMix already done and working ;) release soon @Raziel Sure feel free to commit, but wait a bit, i'll upload a new version soon (after a bit of claenup & stuff fixing) that has a new codebase Here a few screenshots
  13. D

Hey, I wrote a tool that allows unpacking, editing/modding, and exporting of Shenmue HD tad/tac files. Exported files/mods are also automatically loaded by Shenmue, without any further modifications. (Primitive modloader/manager) Download: https://github.com/derplayer/ShenmueHDTools/releases...
Back