Recent content by Dietsoap

1. Dietsoap

Random Gaming Thoughts

Anyone planning on grabbing Scarlet Nexus tomorrow?
  2. Dietsoap

I guess the Alex Kidd remake is out

Well, I tried the demo, and I have to say it feels pretty good and the swap to original grafx/audio is p quick. For some reason when in modern grafx mode it ran at 50fps for me tho??? Like I know my computer is a bit shit, but I don't think it's THAT shit. Also just in general, it's hard for me...
  3. Dietsoap

RGG Thread (Yakuza + Judgement etc)

I can't speak for specific sales or Judgement (tho I suspect it's coming to PC after some timed Stadia exclusivity, as silly as that sounds), but FFVIIR pt. 1 was recently leaked on Epic Game Store database...
  4. Dietsoap

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania coming to EVERYTHING

Yup, looks like this PC release is Steam.
  5. Dietsoap

Ninja Gaiden Master Collection

@otbr87 I gotta be honest, your opinion of 1 kind of hurts my soul a little bit. I get it though, it's just a different deal, and from what I can see it either "clicks" for people or it doesn't. It was nice to read your impressions of all the games, though. It's kinda weird, because in theory I...
  6. Dietsoap

Oh my fucking GOD I would love this so much! :geek:
  7. Dietsoap

I don't really get it, but apparently you can "play as" a Dreamcast, Saturn, or Gamegear.
  8. Dietsoap

Ninja Gaiden Master Collection

How would you guys rank the games relative to each other, out of curiosity? Replaying S2 in the collection after recompleting S1, and I keep going back and forth on which I prefer.
  9. Dietsoap

Resetera in general is like a weird parody of American culture, but no one's joking.
  10. Dietsoap

Ahh shit... @spud1897 @Jibby etc could someone move this to the general gaming board? šŸ™ˆ
  11. Dietsoap

Well, not everything. There's no Dreamcast version atm, but hopefully that's remedied soon. It's an HD remaster of 1, 2, and Deluxe. https://www.gematsu.com/2021/06/super-monkey-ball-banana-mania-announced-for-ps5-xbox-series-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc
  12. Dietsoap

Random Gaming Thoughts

Yeah. I don't blame Capcom for announcing some of this stuff earlier instead of just holding them all for E3 (in fact I prefer to know sooner than later), but I don't understand why they even went to E3 if they have nothing to announce.
  13. Dietsoap

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

There are no coincidences when it comes to Shenmue.
  14. Dietsoap

Random Gaming Thoughts

So literally nothing from Sega this E3 aside from that stupid Mankind game, huh? Well that's cool I guess, I really needed even more reasons to hate this year's E3. šŸ˜­
  15. Dietsoap

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I see, so there's a little more to than just one alt and a fake leak. Even if it's not a decision I'd make (not like I have all the info), I appreciate the transparency.