Recent content by dion

1. dion

My Shenmue Inspired Yokosuka Adventure

yes there was a lot of shortness of breath and might have been some hallucinations :ROFLMAO:
  2. dion

My Shenmue Inspired Yokosuka Adventure

I recently got the chance to take a pilgrimage over to the holy city known as Yokosuka and I wanted to share the wonder and amazement that I felt when I first played Shenmue when it first came out 22 years ago. Hope you guys enjoy this labor of love for Shenmue 🤓
  3. dion

Shenmue Clothing Through the Years

yesss 🙌 exactly why I picked this location, hair that you enjoyed it 😁
  4. dion

Shenmue Clothing Through the Years

I got a custom jacket that I wanted to share video with you guys, let me know what you think.
  5. dion

Post Your Shenmue Collection

Wanted to share video of how great the ryo hazuki patches look against my pigskin jacket
  6. dion

wow you got some vintage magazines there. I think you should frame them or laminate them for display and storage.
  7. dion

Shenmue 3 official merchandise [poll]

Just curious, how much would you pay for a replica of Lan-Di's silk dragon robe?
  8. dion

Just added these to my collection, 20 years in the making baby!
  9. dion

tiger patch 20 years in the making baby!

tiger patch 20 years in the making baby!
  10. dion

[MEDIA]

11. dion

shenmue 3 PC version controller support?

update: I just got an official xbox controller and it works flawlessly, feels good to play shenmue with a real controller now. brings back so many memories of playing 1 and 2.
  12. dion

oh boy...

oh boy...
  13. dion

yeah I'm gonna have to go buy a xbox controller, but in the meantime, I found an app that lets me bind keyboard keys to the controller. I might be missing some mapping and the right analog stick doesn't work but alot better than using the keyboard.
  14. dion

I think I probably need to find an app to rebind the game controller buttons to the keyboard keys
  15. dion

I have 2 usb fake playstation controllers, they work for other games and the inputs all work in the windows controllers settings dialog. just doesn't work in the shenmue game.
Back