Recent content by DJMH

1. DJMH

Battle Rally DLC next week!

Oh wow. This looks so much better than I expected! Straight up fun gameplay like classic sega arcade games.
  2. DJMH

True. I was just relieved to finally play the main game. The DLC content no matter how small will make a nice bonus :)
  3. DJMH

I've not looked too much into the story expansions as I want them to be spoiler free. The fact we are getting DLC in addition to the story expansions is impressive, especially given the price they are charging.
  4. DJMH

https://segmentnext.com/2019/09/18/shenmue-3-dlc-details/ According to this article we are due to receive 3 story DLC updates. Im guessing that the Battle Rally isn't included in that. Looks like we may receive a lot more DLC than I anticipated.
  5. DJMH

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

My personal opinion is that in terms of activities and things to do Niaowu is the best location to appear in a Shenmue game. My first 3 days there I didn't really continue the story as I was enjoying the fighting, shopping, earning money and collecting scrolls in the various was possible. I...
  6. DJMH

That's fair enough. My desire to improve my kung fu stats (especially as I can now earn money from fighting) meant that I have made an extra effort to collect capsule collections and items during my playthrough. Now my stats are maxed out I still feel I'll continue to collect items as it has...
  7. DJMH

It does seem that the PC version is the best way to play this game. I didn't expect such bad performance on the base PS4. I am experiencing slow down, an inconsistent frame rate, empty streets and many NPCs only appearing when you are a certain distance away from them (in some instances I...
  8. DJMH

Kickstarter Backer Telephone Card Bonus Conversations

Is there a 3rd conversation if you call the same person 3 times in one day? Not tried this yet.
  9. DJMH

In terms of the story I'm in the early parts of Niaowu, however, I have already maxed out all my kung Fu stats with there being quite a lot of Scrolls left to collect. I just wondered, for those that have completed the game, on your first playthrough how much of an effort did you make towards...
  10. DJMH

Little Details.

I thought as much but wasn't entirely sure.
  11. DJMH

Do you have to reach a certain point in the story to access the forklift truck job or can you do it in on your first day in the second area?
  12. DJMH

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

I'm at the point in the game where I can make phone calls, however, each character appears to have only one available conversation. If that's the case then once you've spoken to each character are you pretty much done with that part of the game? Edit: Realised this doesn't belong here. Apologies.
  13. DJMH

Are there any spoilers? I'm interested to know this viewpoint.
  14. DJMH

Another 8 out of 10 that'll be added :) https://www.psu.com/reviews/shenmue-3-ps4-review/ This is the site I mostly use for PlayStation news.
Back