Recent content by dmedhen

1. D

Let's plays replaced by the Slab Lounge Podcasts (Anime Talk)

Sorry everyone, I'm so tired of doing let's plays. While Shenmue 1 is finished, I'm not doing Shenmue 2 let's play anymore. This was a long time coming, because as the company grew more and more, I wanted to replace the let's place with a podcast/talk show called "The Slab Lounge". The first...
  2. D

Attack on Gossip (Parody Animation on a certain Titan Themed Animation)

Hope you guys like this animation.
  3. D

Shenmue Playthrough videos

Episode 3 "Gon to the Jie Unit" is out
  4. D

Why there are no new episodes of doug plays shenmue 2

The reason is because my computer is on its last legs. I haven't been able to do any let's plays or game development. My new computer should be coming within the next week. Please be patient. If any of you celebrate it, then happy Thanksgiving. Be safe from the virus, and let's all get fat :P
  5. D

I got into an emotional game of Lucky Hit. Skip to: 14:33 In the video to see all the emotions
  6. D

thanx

thanx
  7. D

Hey could you boost Shenmue 2's profile?

Hey could you boost Shenmue 2's profile?
  8. D

Shenmue 2 Let's Play has started
  9. D

Launch The Hipster is now LIVE!!!!!

One of the reasons the Shenmue 2 playthrough was delayed was due to a bunch of game development. One of the games that were developed is an early access of "Launch The Hipster" Download link below: https://gamejolt.com/games/launchtheehipster/552469
  10. D

Shenmue 2 Let's Play Coming this weekend

That'll be most helpful. The episodes will be posted in the "Shenmue playthrough" thread I started a while ago
  11. D

Shenmue 2 Let's Play Coming this weekend

After doing a bunch of other let's plays as well as funding some original animations and doing game development, I'm happy to say that "Doug Plays Shenmue 2" series is going to be unveiled on Sunday. Does anyone want English or Japanese dubbing?
  12. D

the finale is finally uploaded. View it below:
  13. D

It's a 2 part spectacular!!!!!! Here is part 11 AND 12. Soon the finale is coming, make sure you say yay or nay to my including voice over from my old shen-bridged series!!!!!
  14. D

Question for shenmue let's play the finale

For those who don't know, I've been regularly updating my shenmue let's play series. For the upcoming finale, does anyone want me to overdub bits of it with my old shenmue abridged series I made a wh
  15. D

LOOK OUT IT'S GANGSTERS ON MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!!!!!
Back