Recent content by Dmitriy1

1. Dmitriy1

IGN gives Death Stranding a 6.8 review score

I hope you did get it. I loved MGS V BTW, so we differ there. The whole point is to use gadgets, stealth, bikes and trucks. Build bridges and so on, so you almost never lose your cargo. Using strategy, plus we all help each other. I build you use, you build I use. I finally got it this many...
  2. Dmitriy1

Random Shenmue Thoughts

All I know is when that British Shenmue 2 came out that's on the right in my pic there, I remember buying it at a small shop in our mall. And playing it after night shift. Tired as hell, but not sleeping to play LOL.
  3. Dmitriy1

IGN gives Death Stranding a 6.8 review score

It's been many years now. When Shenmue 3 came out I saw this topic too. Lots of negatives for Death Stranding in many threads. A few days ago I finally got it on sale for $20. I'm still glad that I got it for 1/3rd of the price. But the game itself is incredible. And Kojima is not exactly wrong...
  4. Dmitriy1

Judgement Series

I I wish this stuff wasn't as addicting. I'm finishing all things up before the final scenes in the first game ATM. Annoying at times, but I can't stop. Almost done though.
  5. Dmitriy1

Judgement Series

That partial voice acting took me back almost to playing Final Fantasy stuff decades ago. Then I tried Japanese voice over, and it's still not there. It's what they do in Yakuza too to save money. And the side quests become boring thanks to it by now. I'm way too spoiled by modern games, Shenmue...
  6. Dmitriy1

Judgement Series

All they need is the formula itself IMO. Solving crimes and so on. There's a ton of great literature they can use for a story. If they need to, they can do a retro type like L.A. Noire. LOL like in 1980s. You get the drift? Sort of a spin off from 2 franchises...
  7. Dmitriy1

Judgement Series

I get the vibe all over the place, and yet S3 with it's tiny budget, no cash for so many cutscenes, no animations for some chars done much. Seems like a better more detailed game, with a better combat system, all minuses considered. I take back all that sour feeling I got replaying S3 recently...
  8. Dmitriy1

Judgement Series

I sure hope they let me play VS darts all I want VS all these girls after I beat the game. It's asking for it. Oh well, even as is I ask them all to do darts. Ryo would approve...
  9. Dmitriy1

What are you playing?

Bad optimization. I saw it on Horizon Zero Dawn. They tried keeping it exactly like on PS4 but on PC. I still ran it on ultra, but try dual tasking with it on. My PC runs anything on ultra, but these odd things are not strictly made for PCs. If I believe this forum, and I do a bit. They are made...
  10. Dmitriy1

Judgement Series

Same feeling man, same feeling. Now I get why they'd not support Suzuki. If they had the brains, they'd hire him back to put him in credits, and let him use some of his S3 ideas that are great. Oh well they are using his work all over the place unlike Yakuza 1, and it shows big time. I'd think...
  11. Dmitriy1

Judgement Series

Well I'm playing it, and wow, the QTE on the skateboard! These chase QTEs. It's all so Shenmue 1 Truck_1_0_1_ even if combat is simplistic compared to even S3. Still it works and it's fun. I want Lost Judgement next. the whole detective thing, I loved L.A. Noir. This is like it, but not like it...
  12. Dmitriy1

Project berkely akira in his traditional virtual fighter outfit

I mean placing Ryo in that Gi. Doing it more like a Virtua Fighter RPG.
  13. Dmitriy1

What are you playing?

Not 100% sure you'd need to. I don't remember if I needed to. This is another thing that's been bugging me forever. I know the company is gone now, but someone must own the engine. A.J. Styles loved it to death, he was going to try and use it for his promotion at that time. Well he's a...
  14. Dmitriy1

Project berkely akira in his traditional virtual fighter outfit

They might have done so much better placing him in that uniform on the same streets with that heavy lean toward free battles I'm playing now in judgement. You can still have conversations, exploration, detective work. Of course even Judgment will never show you things in his palm, or change the...
  15. Dmitriy1

What are you playing?

Hey, did you know there's a patch now for the emulator rom to be fully in English? There's a guide on how to run it and all. It works perfectly.
Back