Recent content by Down by Law

1. Down by Law

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I see embracer group (deep silvers parent company) has recently shit the bed and is cancelling projects left right and centre A Deus Ex game 2 years into development was axed today along with 90 odd employees. Kinda a blessing because if they had green lit Shenmue 4 it could potentially have...
  2. Down by Law

To what extent does SEGA have the rights to Shenmue's name?

Yu was driving a Ferrari back in the 80s so I dont think he was hurting for a few quid 😅
  3. Down by Law

IGN: Yu Suzuki Talks Shenmue 4, Air Twister, and 40 Years of Game Development

Robocop is amazing, i'm playing it right now and I'm so impressed with it. Reason i mention it is because their last game Terminator: Resistance came out the same week as Shenmue III and the quality difference between Terminator and Robocop is a huge step in the right direction, not that...
  4. Down by Law

IGN: Yu Suzuki Talks Shenmue 4, Air Twister, and 40 Years of Game Development

Yeah, we have to get 4 first. If that's the story finished, then i'd like to see a high quality Shenmue O as a completely stand alone game. If that game did well enough (think Yakuza Zero) then it could open the possibility of new gen Shenmue remakes which i'm sure we could all get behind.
  5. Down by Law

Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

@JCJ I was also thinking last night this could be part of the investment pitch we knew about all the way back in 2020. That would explain the 'proper' voice acting? That said, if any investors did bite, surely YsNet would have something to show around now. Hopefully. I await TGS with...
  6. Down by Law

It sounds like someone is typing at the start of the audio , like someone taking minutes? I don't know man. It would take a lot of effort to fake this. I just don't know. Could it also potentially be anime casting ?
  7. Down by Law

General RGG Discussion

Damn, there's some juicy arcade ports across the next 2 entries ! Will spoiler box just in case
  8. Down by Law

Air Twister at TGS 2023

I wonder why it's in the Konami space?
  9. Down by Law

Not been on the forums for a little while and missed this whole juicy episode. Fingers crossed for TGS then ?
  10. Down by Law

Air Twister coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series, Xbox One, Switch and Steam Nov. 10th

Love that Instrumental from the 3:05 mark. Soaring synths and great melody like an 80's action movie. Will be buying the special edition, then . :D
  11. Down by Law

Blu-Ray release for Shenners?

This is such a pity, in a way I think the cancellation of Season 2 is even worse than potentially not getting a 4th game. I just can't imagine Sega or even YSnet no ponying up the (relatively) small cost of 2-3 million. Probably some corporate BS meaning the licence can't be renewed / WB having...
  12. Down by Law

Air Twister coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series, Xbox One, Switch and Steam Nov. 10th

The PS5 Special Edition is only £38 to preorder from Amazon.Jp at the moment. Will probably be around £60 with shipping, but that can be offset a little if you are buying more games. I might get that Deluxe Cuphead while I'm at it :)
  13. Down by Law

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

It looks like classic Sega form as in they seem to have completely forgot it ever existed.
  14. Down by Law

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Not quite 110 related but I thought it was worth mentioning - Saints Row bombs for Embracer and now all projects must "prove their right to exist" Embracer is Deep Silver's parent company if you weren't aware. I would say that although we figured as much embracer/deep silver are well off the...
  15. Down by Law

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

Hopefully either Cedric, 110, or YSnet themselves are working behind the scenes to sort this mess out that the WB merger created because if the Shenmue Anime performed better than the Blade Runner IP then leaving it to flounder is a massive, massive mistake. Lets say the budget for Shenmue III...
Back