Recent content by DynamiteCop!

1. DynamiteCop!

Shenmue 3 Sales

On a hundred mile journey one step is progress.
  2. DynamiteCop!

SHENMUE III - REVIEW ROUNDUP

I mean you're free to look at it this way in a vacuum, but aggregated this isn't reality.
  3. DynamiteCop!

Would you be happy if Shenmue 4 was the final game?

People really piss me off concerning the endings of this franchise. Let's be frank here. Shenmue was relatively successful unit wise and well funded at the peak of its popularity but was a catastrophic loss. Shenmue II bombed, was well funded and was a catastrophic loss. Shenmue III bombed...
  4. DynamiteCop!

Can we have a serious conversation about the compelled inflation of this game?

Critics played it though, so that makes sense. Remedy games never really had a wide birth in terms of sales, they were always pretty average.
  5. DynamiteCop!

I don't think I'm misrepresenting anything, whether or not it's some kind of large scale issue is up for debate but I clearly listed things that are happening and didn't just jump into this blindly. A forum should be a point of connection for people who want to discuss something, a fan forum...
  6. DynamiteCop!

You've got it, not saying people can't or don't enjoy, like or love the game. Not at all what I am conveying here, it just seems like a lot of the praise functions on a bias or inability to properly criticize a product as it stands on the merits of what it is or the consequences of doing so. Why...
  7. DynamiteCop!

Well we actually did get Shenmue 3 by sitting on our asses, we spent money and that was our involvement. The only reason it came about was the advent of Kickstarter, Yu even said it himself. Sure people talked about wanting another game or when they saw him in public they would ask but that's...
  8. DynamiteCop!

I get that, but at the same time let the chips fall where they may. We funded the game, that fake hype from announcement where it seemed like millions of people hyped the game led to nothing, sales aren't great, reviews are very middling... I mean at a certain point you've got to just let...
  9. DynamiteCop!

It feels suspicious because there's a general sense around here that dissention is not welcome so people like me are questioned, and it's become quite synonymous with the Shenmue community in general. Frankly I've stayed away from it my entire time involved with this franchise which bear in mind...
  10. DynamiteCop!

I'm seeing a lot of "let's rally and go vote for this" or "everybody go post a 10/10 review" and the like. What is that? Does anyone else see a problem with this? If a game is actually in the position where you would do these actions naturally then why is it being compelled to such a degree...
  11. DynamiteCop!

Vote Shenmue III for PS4 Game of the Month for November 2019

I voted for Death Stranding
  12. DynamiteCop!

Ren should of died - S3 needed a dramatic plot twist

Heaven forbid this game get criticism
  13. DynamiteCop!

Argumentative how? It was a statement, I wasn't talking to anyone.
  14. DynamiteCop!

Shenmue 3 Sales

I'm factoring in the 70k from backers as well. I just mean the whole market.
  15. DynamiteCop!

OR they could have incorporated him in a logical and cohesive manner where he's not just thrust into the game because "reasons".
Back