Recent content by EasyV

1. EasyV

If a forum is a place to talk, I'd have loved to be talked before banning me without mercy...

If a forum is a place to talk, I'd have loved to be talked before banning me without mercy, without wude. How rude!
  2. EasyV

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

I'm more exhausted of keeping this conversation with you than doing CrossFit. I'm Closer to every Shenmue fan than an amateur videogame company and their amateur PR. But, ok, para ti la perra gorda.
  3. EasyV

Cuñaaaaooooo
  4. EasyV

If I had to be judged sometime, I want a lawyer like you. I haven't seen any of us being direspectful with them. Anyway, if you consider it harassing, prepare ourselves to Elon Musk Twitter.
  5. EasyV

They had to know what was going to happen with all their tweets, Suzuki's video and "likes". If not, what are they playing? Wannabe Blue Box/ Abandoned 2.0?
  6. EasyV

Totally agree
  7. EasyV

They started It. Without apples, bananas and couple of weeks, there would'nt have been tweets.
  8. EasyV

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

The real Hobby Consolas is paper version. The online one is a clickbait factory.
  9. EasyV

His worst arcade games developed during his SEGA heydays were those in what SEGA ordered what and how to develop. When he followed his way, he made Out Run, Virtua Fighter, etc.
  10. EasyV

Happy Shenmue day Happy birthday to me And for those Who thought that Shenmue was finished after 3:
  11. EasyV

Yes, please. It´s my 45 birthday, date: 5/4, Shenmue 4/5... It´s written in the stars...
  12. EasyV

He is a WUDE master
  13. EasyV

What time do you think it could be announced? Depending on this moment, some of us can be sleeping... I imagine when I wake up and see there is 20 pages of this thread without reading... Shenmue 4'd have been announced!!!
  14. EasyV

I'm still waiting for Shenmue skins in Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, but... We got Yakuza ones. 😔
Back