Recent content by Eishen

1. Eishen

Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

Simply awesome, I think you should send it to Ys.net, and Publishers. It proves the fans' passion for the saga, and that is definitely something very good.
  2. Eishen

Shenmue ~ The Manga ~

Very good, I'm going to contribute with something else. Any italian here that know about the manga/anime Forza Sugar/Ganbare Genki? It's a great boxing manga by Yuu Koyama and also share some similarities with Shenmue. Horiguchi Genki is a boy who travels with his father in Japan, who is a...
  3. Eishen

How to Defeat Chai by @coopahtino

That counter when Chai jumps to Ryo was awesome :ROFLMAO:.
  4. Eishen

Random Shenmue Thoughts

5. Eishen

Prototype with working Motion Viewer?

I see, I tought it was related with ansel or something. I have no idea then, sorry cant help more.
  6. Eishen

Random Gaming Thoughts

Well, you have the classic mode and the new with new graphics emulating more the cartoons, I probably will buy it the 19.
  7. Eishen

Random Gaming Thoughts

This looks very cool!
  8. Eishen

Japanese Idol Group Plays Shenmue

Thanks for the translation, and thanks to Esra and the rest too, good to see something new about Shenmue in Japan.
  9. Eishen

Prototype with working Motion Viewer?

What is motion viewer?
  10. Eishen

Companies to ask for Shenmue IV in the tweetathon of the 4 of every month.

Sorry to hear that, I don't know why that happen, Twitter is a little strange sometimes. The only solution I can think of is try to create another account with another gmail and I don't know if that will work. Anyway, thanks for trying. (y) Perhaps can be, that since you created the account you...
  11. Eishen

Companies to ask for Shenmue IV in the tweetathon of the 4 of every month.

Thanks, added ;). Next Tweethaton is almost here!
  12. Eishen

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

In 2 hours.
Back