Recent content by ElbowAssault

1. ElbowAssault

Selling F4F Statues and Vinyl Collection

Hey Dojo, Been a minute, with the lack of info on Shenmue 4, I haven't really checked in much...Anyway, life is moving along, and I've found the girl of my dreams. Gonna pop the question soon, and need some change for a ring. I wanted to give everyone here a chance to own these before I put...
  2. ElbowAssault

Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

Probably a stupid question, but did you check the shipping box again? When I unpacked mine, the signature card fell out of the bubble wrap right away, I wasn't expecting it to be shipped like that, and easily could have tossed it out. They gotta have spares. A week for them to get back is quick:)
  3. ElbowAssault

Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

Finally arrived! No newsletter, but since I'm done with LRG, it doesn't matter Did get the signed A4 "poster", but packed well it is not, after I took the bubble wrap off, it just fell on the table, lucky no damage. Probably going to wait until next weekend to open the box and go through the...
  4. ElbowAssault

So you ordered the 11LP signed edition, and received the regular LP set no signed A4? What did your email say? Mine specified the signed edition.
  5. ElbowAssault

Ahhhhhh. So you're missing the card from the collectors edition game? I didn't know they sold any signature for $50.
  6. ElbowAssault

Wait...what the H??? People in Europe didn't get Yu's signature with the 11LP set? I thought this saga was finally coming to an end......Mine should be here next week, if theres no signature, I'll be raising hell at LRG. Only reason I didn't cancel the order was to grab the signature. I want to...
  7. ElbowAssault

Got a tracking number from LRG. Looks like these are finally dispatching! Weird thing is when I track it, the weight of package is .6lbs..... Seems REALLY light for 11 LPs. Hopefully it's just an error🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
  8. ElbowAssault

*************O M G*********!!!!!! Just received an email from LRG ( The first without asking!!!) Shenmue 3 Definitive Soundtrack signed edition is shipping soon! Date to finalize your address is tomorrow! This saga is finally coming to an end!!!!
  9. ElbowAssault

LRG finally got back to me.... Apparently, the vinyl box set is coming through "their" European distributor. So third party companies in Europe like bigwax etc will get them first. They specifically said that the vinyl boxset is a distribution item, I'm not really sure what that means, as it...
  10. ElbowAssault

Post Your Shenmue Collection

Where'd you order from, Bigwax?
  11. ElbowAssault

Yeah, I bet they're really sorry about the lack of responses..... People here are posting pics of the signed box set in the Shenmue collection thread. Which means assembly is already done and the third party companies got their stock to their customers before LRG gives its customers an...
  12. ElbowAssault

Its infuriating that a 3rd party company will ship these before LRGs paying customers. I dont get how LRG stays in business, they're customer service is truly pathetic.....
  13. ElbowAssault

Nice collection! Is the tree a custom piece with a Ryo capsule toy? Thought it was the lego tree for a minute;)
  14. ElbowAssault

You have some nice stuff there! Would you be willing to sell individual pieces instead of the lot?
  15. ElbowAssault

The ending of Shenmue

The most obvious part of the end, will be Ryo not taking revenge. That may mean no final showdown with Lan Di himself. Two possibilities are: 1) Ryo does indeed have a showdown and fight Lan Di, but, someone else or something else kills Lan Di during combat. 2) Lan Di meets his demise without...
Back