Recent content by Esppiral

1. Esppiral

Request Shenmue III save game- main story finished.

So in short, I lost my Shenmue III savegame and I whant to continue the game again were I left it and continue exploring the world. The problem is I formated my PC due to an HDD failure and all my data was lost including the Shenmue III savegames (Thanks EGS for those amazing cloud saves.....)...
  2. Esppiral

Shenmue 3 Funniest Moments

Chai's family photo
  3. Esppiral

What did you miss when playing Shenmue 3?

Licensed Sega franchises in mini games and capsule toys, story development from secondary characters, and more story progression as a whole.
  4. Esppiral

Shenmue III UltraWidescreen 21:9 and 32:9 hack UPDATE 30-11-2019

Updated with 32:9 support please report feedback.
  5. Esppiral

New Shenmue III game update

The game is updating as of right now, does anyone know what this first update brings?
  6. Esppiral

Opps seems the game is updating I hope it does not break the hack!
  7. Esppiral

A mix of you hack and mine gives correct ultra widescreen and correct cutscenes with no more cropped images!! Original on an ultrawide monitor. Hack 1 New hack
  8. Esppiral

Christmas in Shenmue 3?

How do you enable the debug option in the game?
  9. Esppiral

REQUEST - Pull 3rd person camera back

It is possible to increase the fov to achieve that but the game ends up with a nauseating fish eye effect, someone needs to find how to change both the FOV and focal lenght Original. Hacked
  10. Esppiral

Things you’d like Yu to fix in Director’s Cut

You can skip repeated dialogue by pressing Square(ps4) or X (PC)
  11. Esppiral

Things you’d like Yu to fix in Director’s Cut

I would like the game to enable per object motion blur by default, right now it is only active during cutscenes but disabled during gameplay, and there is no way to enable it during gameplay, the implementation is superb and I hope they give us the option to enable it via a patch.
  12. Esppiral

The 'jump cut' issue

Yeah mi biggest issue with the game to much fade scenes and calling each other name constantly, no kidding it gives me headache.
  13. Esppiral

Shenmue III trial - 21:9 ultrawide resolution?

Here it is what are you looking for. https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/shenmue-iii-ultrawidescreen-21-9-hack.2011/ Works for both the demo and the retail version of the game.
  14. Esppiral

The game does not support native 21.9 AR so it adds black pillars on both sides of the image if you are playing on a Ultrawide monitor ( like I am) to solve that with an hex editor find and replace the below codes in Shenmue3-Win64-Shipping.exe (make sure to make a backup of your .exe) Updated...
Back