Recent content by fabricioz

1. fabricioz

How would you fix Shenmue 3?

In the castle, the other characters almost don't speak. To me, it's a clear signal that they weren't planned for that section. I'd redo most of that stage and write decent dialogue for all characters. Also... only two real boss fights in the game???? The second one should have happened in...
  2. fabricioz

I think shenmue 4 will tell the story of baisha and xi an city.

I remember Yu mentioning in a interview that, in a certain point in the journey, Ryo will lost interest in the revenge. And I believe that is bound to happen. In the recap movie, the narrator says that "Without understanding the last words of his father, Ryo pursues his revenge". So I think...
  3. fabricioz

Shenmue III - ALL THE FACTS AND INFORMATION (as of 20/03/2019)

If you want to consider the castle an entire area, ok... but not even the game itself considers, since if you save it, it will still appear as "Niaowu".
  4. fabricioz

Your Opinion About Music Integration

About the technical details, I can speak a little since I am a game composer. Adaptive music is not a easy trend, it requires lots of experience to fully implement it well. And also, it requires all the music to be arranged in a certain way. In a budget game like this, I find it very unlikely...
  5. fabricioz

Your Opinion About Music Integration

I saw that Ryuji Iuchi was barely credited in the game. He was credited for previous help. Did he actually work in the Shenmue III or had previous work used, only? Can somebody please confirm this information?
  6. fabricioz

Shenmue III - ALL THE FACTS AND INFORMATION (as of 20/03/2019)

But for what I read, Baisha was supposed to be a real and large area with lots of things to do. They discarded it and decided to make and announce the fortified castle like it was a real area, but it isn't. If much, it's merely a building in Niaowu. So, this way, they say to the backers they...
  7. fabricioz

Shenmue IV is not currently in development - Romain Mahut

that's not the case of a crowdfunded game
  8. fabricioz

Regarding Shenmue IV viability

Well, since Shenmue III sales and reviews are not going so well as we wanted, it's time to be realistic about some matters: - I believe Yu has already some plan regarding funding the next game. Probably some publisher or even Sega would have some input at it. - Even with or without publisher...
  9. fabricioz

My opinion about Shenmue III

I just finished the game and this is my opinion: The game captures perfectly the spirit of the originals (which was my main concern, if they would achieve this). I'm not sure if the game maps/area are bigger than Shenmue II, but if they are, the game is too short. Of course, we can't compare...
Back