Recent content by FahimAbdul235

1. FahimAbdul235

Shenmue Anime: First Trailer

EXTREMELY HAPPY RN!!!!
  2. FahimAbdul235

Shenmue Anime: First Trailer

LETSSS FREAKING GOOOO!!!!!
  3. FahimAbdul235

Why do i see yakuza fans spreading hate on people who like shenmue 3?

I was speaking to one new yakuza fan. And i was trying to point out how shenmue 3 is a good game. But its not better then 1 and 2. Then he just started straight up cussing me out saying how i love a "shitty" series. When i put out more of my points of why i love shenmue he goes out of his way to...
  4. FahimAbdul235

I remember seeing those type of comments back then.
  5. FahimAbdul235

Now i try to not get into anything related to beef. But when it comes to the point that a person insults someone just because the person they are insulting thinks shenmue 3 is a good game Is a no-no. Not trying to generalize a group of fans. God forbid i do. But so far all i have seen was a...
  6. FahimAbdul235

Clannads ost sounds like shenmues.

Could the composer of the Clannad's ost got inspiration from shenmues ost? Whenever i watch clannad the soundtrack always reminds me of shenmue! Especially this one here. What are you guys and gals thoughts?
  7. FahimAbdul235

Could this ending theme gave inspiration to shenmue theme?

Could this ending theme of fighters mega mix "Ending H" be the inspiration of the Iconic shenmue theme we all know and love? Also one of my favorite fighting games on the sega saturn!
  8. FahimAbdul235

Could this be the same guy? Would this card be shenmue 3?

Yes that is definitely Yanlang He appears in the other chapter cards.. At first i thought that he was just another generic bruce lee character but upon close inspection i noticed a identical detail. If we look at the man in the chapter card. We can see he has a metal brace on his arm that looks...
  9. FahimAbdul235

Early master chen.

Early master chen look?
  10. FahimAbdul235

Project berkely akira in his traditional virtual fighter outfit

If we look at the sleeves of rens "new outfit" we can pin point the similaritys and see that it is definitely ren dead in the chapter card beside the left one.
  11. FahimAbdul235

There is a chapter card that was shown that showed a akira wearing his virtual fighter 2 outfit and carrying a dead ren who doesn't have a bandanna.... My guess is the white bandanna ren wears was originally how akira obtained his signature white bandanna. the last chapter card shown was of...
  12. FahimAbdul235

I agree. We were only able to see his face a little bit when he jumps on the green train but.... Its just to blurry.
Back