Recent content by Faith

1. Faith

EDGE Magazine Cover Story: Shenmue 3

Bigger front and back cover by UnconditionalMethane from reddit
  2. Faith

Revert to Original Textures

On 1.02 the file got renamed to common_5b7d8ad1.tad The hash 4ef4df7e is there when I search for it, make sure to search for hex, not text
  3. Faith

Shenmue Audio Restoration Project.

To get an exact picture of how much worse the sound is in the PC version someone could extract an audio file of dialogue from the PC version and extract that same dialogue from the DC audio, then use a program called spek to make spectograms of each file and compare the results. I'd do it myself...
  4. Faith

[Mod] DualShock 4 icons on PC

This is great, thank you!!
  5. Faith

Does this replace all the textures? I added the mod and I have the Timex branding but the coke machines are still generic and don't have any real brands in them Edit: Well nevermind I guess, I just read that the Bells Woods Jet Cola machines are supposed to be in the US and EU versions. I...
  6. Faith

How do I do this on the 1.1 update? On 1.1 the file is called common_5b7bc90e.tad and I can't find any 4ef4df7e in it.
  7. Faith

Shenmue Re-release mod request

What I'd like to see is a mod that makes the first game look as close to the DC version as possible. I want the original sky texture back, I want the real brands back like Timex and the soda cans, I want the option of bloom and that kind of stuff completely removed from the game. I know packing...
Back