Recent content by Fishbiter

1. F

Shenmunity - Shenmue in Unity

It's not something I've looked at, but this tool will output obj files, which should be convertable to fbx somehow! https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/release-wudecon-file-model-converter-for-sm1-sm2.885/
  2. F

Ha ha, I don't really have any plans, but it's likely I'll spend more time on this...!
  3. F

This weeks' Shenmunity time waster... Shenmue RPG!
  4. F

TAC compression via de-duplication

Ha! Yeah, sorry I should have mentioned it was Python 2.7... I'm one of those people who never made the move to 3.x
  5. F

TAC compression via de-duplication

I had a bit of spare time this evening, so I scratched an itch I've had for a while. As you may realise, there's a ton of duplicated files inside the TAC files (because they contain the images of the separate disks from the original, which had to hold copies of the same data). Since the TAD...
  6. F

So I hooked up auto avatar creation, so that's much more usable now...
  7. F

The idx is a very simple file, so it wasn't a big problem...
  8. F

The humans.afs issue was because they're named file_1 etc in the afs file. The names are in an external idx file. It's very odd! I've been bashing my head against the MOTN files. I'm fairly sure I've decoded them correctly (due to sizes etc.) but they don't seem to make any sense :( As a side...
  9. F

Yeah... I'd broken the support for gzipped pak files. Should all be back now. Also, I think all humans are visible now.
  10. F

(There's fewer options because it now hides all the duplicated files)
  11. F

That means it's not finding Names.txt. That file must exist at Assets/Plugins/Shenmunity/Names.txt
  12. F

If you're not seeing the filenames make sure you haven't got the Shenmunity folder twice (i.e. it must be Assets/Plugins/Shenmunity, not Assets/Plugins/Shenmunity/Shenmunity). It would be possible to re-write this to work with Unreal, but it would be a porting job, there's no automatic way to...
  13. F

Oh... How are you downloading this? Just as a zip? In that case you need to get the latest plugin version from https://github.com/Fishbiter/Shenmunity_plugin and extract to Assets/Plugins/Shenmunity. (This is intended to make it easier to use the plugin in other projects... maybe not very...
  14. F

Mmmm... looks like git submodules aren't as seamless as they could be. You need to run these two commands: git submodule init git submodule update
  15. F

Er... nothing should have changed regarding models. What are you seeing?
Back