Recent content by Fluffball

1. F

Patch 7 for PC - Release Notes

Ahh i just put shenmue back on my pc after refusing to get back in after i experienced the shenmue 1 mirror cutscene glitch. I think the major problems are now fixed but i waited so long for patch 5/6 to go live i don't know if i can wait as long for patch 7! The music being off in shenmue II...
  2. F

Revealed: Sega's cancelled Shenmue HD remake - with fully updated graphics (EuroGamer) Update 16/10 - Sega respond

To be honest when i first seen the Dojo scene i thought wow that looks great and in keeping with the original Shenmue vibe but after seeing a few of the other shots i was less impressed. If Sega had confidence in shenmue then they would of given this job to their in-house yakuza team and done a...
  3. F

Has anyone beat chai in the arcade on the newly released Shenmue I?

Funnily enough i did it on my first try and it was the first time i ever beat chai!!! I never use to read up on tips for shenmue but getting back in again i learned about the crawl cyclone and beat him! Shame there isn´t an achievement for it though i would of sworn it would of been one :p
  4. F

Maximilian Dood twitch stream, sponsored by SEGA, full of glitches. Why SEGA...?

I think they were forced to release it before bug testing was complete to tie in with gamescom & the shenmue III release date trailer,i have never seen a game with such glaring bugs. From the moment you make your first movements in ryo´s room the sound is off,i´ve only had one cutscene bug with...
  5. F

You don't need a Gaming computer to play Shenmue on PC. Intel HD Graphics/Normal Laptop.

The HD ports seem to be very cpu dependant vs gpu,as an example on my mx150 it´s only ever using between 5-10% gpu and on my i7-8550u it´s more like 35-50%. Quite strange given how simple shenmue is,it seems D3T are crunching the old code raw to get it to work on x86.
  6. F

the current build of the PC version is so much better than consoles

Lol gosh silly me i haven´t played shenmue in so long i didn´t realise! I was on a guide page on ign and it was on the list of recommended time wasters to go to a practise area and assign a move to train it so not sure why they wrote that!
  7. F

the current build of the PC version is so much better than consoles

Thought i´d post here instead of making a topic but how on earth do i use the assigned move button? It states on the pc it´s LT but it keeps bringing up the move list,i´ve also gone into settings and tried pressing a key for assigned move and that´s also bringing up the move list when i´m...
  8. F

Shenmue 3 Gamescom Trailer & Release Date! [KS Update 90]

THIS. The graphics on the whole do look good but it just doesn´t ´feel´ like shenmue,the characters have a sort of anime style to them which is a far cry from the gritty realism of the originals. If Yu is reading these fourms then please know the general consensus is the shenmue community is...
  9. F

Do you think 2019 will finally be the year it releases?

I wonder what version of UE4 they are using for Shenmue III. By fall 2019 shenmue III will have been in development for a solid 4 years and UE 4 has been upgraded and optimized substantially in that time,with a good year ahead before development wraps up i hope they can update the engine to...
  10. F

Shenmue I & II HD preloads live

I wonder if it includes the day 1 patch?
  11. F

PS4 Pro Remaster 4k question

Some benchmarks with your pc specs @ 4k would be great.
Back