Recent content by FRASIER

1. FRASIER

Did Shenmue 3 hurt the series?

I have't finished the game yet. But my immediate thoughts are that it did harm the series. It didn't feel like the spiritual successor I was hoping for. Even the small things such as the logo change and art style. these all detached me from what I once knew and loved. Shenmue will always be...
  2. FRASIER

I found these screenshot but i never see it on the game

I want this place, I also want this model of Ryo (Bitterness still overwhelming).
  3. FRASIER

Super Easter Eggs

Say what? I have NEVER heard of this. This is what I'm talking about!!!
  4. FRASIER

Playing without the patch

I'd hope it's quite a substantial one.
  5. FRASIER

Who's playing Shenmue 3 slowly?

So I've heard ...... Ughhhh
  6. FRASIER

What's the relevance of the plane flying overhead in Shenmue 2?

Every play through I know it's always coming, isn't it always the first time you walk up them steps in the day? I like it, adds even more like bigger world emphasis to the game.
  7. FRASIER

Who's playing Shenmue 3 slowly?

I tried to play it slow, but was too eager to get the story moving. I think it'll take the second play-through to get me to explore places more. Still like nowhere near completing it at all atm.
  8. FRASIER

Super Easter Eggs

That's really cool, thanks!
  9. FRASIER

What TV shows are you watching?

Currently watching the last season of Vikings 😥 Although NETFLIX have bought the rights and we'll be seeing a 24 episode season set 100 years into the future name 'VALHALLA'. https://www.radiotimes.com/news/on-demand/2019-12-02/vikings-spin-off-valhalla-release-date/
  10. FRASIER

Shenmue III cel-shading filter? (Request)

Many thank you's for that!
  11. FRASIER

What's the difference then, looks really close you know!?
  12. FRASIER

What is it then out of interest?
  13. FRASIER

You're spot on, it looks more true to form. I still can't get on with the new model Ryo (That Jacket :sick:).
  14. FRASIER

Ryo looks so much more bad ass in these, like he really looks like he's on the path of revenge. I think I like it, but I just see it as taking away some of that Shenmue magic!
  15. FRASIER

007: No Time To Die

No I'm super happy that you're a massive fan, it means this thread has life! Again great points my friend. Another point I wanted to mention was the Danny Boyle script and why he left? Rumours had it down as something to do with casting differences, I even heard something to say he was going to...
Back