Recent content by FuK-San

1. F

Shenhua Conversations in Bailu

Sit your ass down Ryo!
  2. F

What's your favorite and most disappointed scene in Shenmue III?

Favorite - Ren getting whooped by Muscles THUG least - searching for ruby rings and plates before the biggest battle of the game...What?! least pt. 2 - “Ryo I wanna know more about you” x100
  3. F

What do you rate the game (1-10)?

When compared to the first two titles, it’s a 6.5-7 just like Yu said in the gameinformer interview.
  4. F

What a disappointment

I was so disappointed with the castle siege. I was expecting something.....More than what we got. For a finale, it really put a damper on the game as a whole.
  5. F

What did you miss when playing Shenmue 3?

Not being able to play the slot machine in choubu was disappointing.
  6. F

Shenmue 3 fight engine

Pretty sure MK11 and injustice run on Unreal engine. Anyway, my only issue with the fighting engine is the feedback animations...They’re pretty terrible. I hope if S4 gets made, they actually have actual mocapping done with actors reacting to certain moves. You can almost tell they had...
  7. F

Shenmue 3: side quests

Seems it was definitely bugged then. She was the first and only person I asked.
  8. F

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

It’s why I ultimately decided on the PC version. There are some slight stutters but I’m getting 60fps at 1440p and it feels great to control.
  9. F

Its the flower shop on the main road that hotel niaowu is on. It’s at the entrance of vendor alley and right across from the fruit stand. Talk to the woman there and use the quest button (X with Xbox controller, square with PlayStation) and she will tell you where you can find the flower.
  10. F

Anyone know how you acquire the Liu Jiao phone card?
  11. F

Your Opinion About Music Integration

What theme is it that plays in the niaowu hotel at night? The theme when you’re outside Ryo’s room. @ the 16 second mark till the end.
Back