Recent content by Fuku-San's Piggy Bank

1. F

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

They had me so hyped 2/3 weeks ago with the cryptic tweets/likes and then the banana and apple, seriously I was the most hyped ive been since checking how much the kickstarter had raised on an hourly basis in 2015. Now I remember how often we were burned all those years wanting S3. What will be...
  2. F

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Lost count of how many times I've refreshed this thread and 110i's twitter today. I need to chill 😂
  3. F

I'm still very much in the "S4 announcement is imminent " camp. Today was always an anime discussion with an inevitable S4 question or two fired at Yu which regardless of whether the game has been green lit/is in production he likely couldn't answer due to contractual issues, unlike the S3...
  4. F

Love catching up on this thread. Only the shenmue fan base could make an 85 page (and counting) thread from a tweet involving fruit 😂. This could be the best few days to be a fan since 2015 🤞
  5. F

I've lurked around this forum for well over a decade. Never thought an apple and banana tweet would be the thing that made me sign up.... This has to be Shenmue IV
Back