Recent content by g77

1. g77

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Can version 1.9 be played using Playstation 4 controller using DS4Windows? Or will I have to configure something?
  2. g77

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

I've upscaled the missing concept art chapters from the GDC video using AI. These are the results, they're not usable in any way but they're nice as a curio:
  3. g77

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

Thanks for sharing the images, @Adam0 !!!
  4. g77

NPC Schedules

According to this Famitsu recent Shenmue anniversary article: Does anyone have this Weekly Famitsu article? It would be cool to see :love:
  5. g77

Video [ENG subs]: Yu Suzuki in Dobuita with Esra Krabbe

Thanks a lot, Switch!!! :love::love::love: Just curious, how's the progress of the subtitles for the Shenmue Premiere video (if you can tell, of course)?
  6. g77

Yokosuka Anime Promotion: Online Gacha Gacha

Got mine today!!!! :eek::eek::love::love: I'm in Spain, BTW.
  7. g77

I assume nobody ever got a win e-mail or anything?
  8. g77

Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Even if Paypal would accept any claim regarding a friends payment, it's been far too long to do it now. And I don't think local authorities would do anything either, the "seller" is from UK and it's a "low" amount of money, and it's been far too long ago... I simply accept that I've been duped...
  9. g77

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

10. g77

Thanks for your words, friends. But I'm afraid there's nothing to be done now regarding PayPal, they simply refuse to do anything about payments done using the friends option. I'm quite sure I've lost my money on this "deal".
  11. g77

Well, this is not a pleasant message to share, but it has been a while and I see no willingness to solution from Sheppy. I have asked permission to the admin to explain the situation here. As you can see three messages before this one on this same thread, user @Sh3ppy said that he had two units...
  12. g77

Nothing here too :(
  13. g77

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

In a couple of weeks.
  14. g77

SHENMUE II APRIL 11TH, 2001 PROTOTYPE SOLD ON YAHOO AUCTION

My god, what happened :eek:? Has it only affected this thread?
Back