Recent content by Gevaudian

1. Gevaudian

Fitness & Health Dojo

thanks man! its crazy such a small world, i used to train at firewalker gym in wolverhampton. and bro youre only as old as you feel if the time came you wanted to give it a try dont let yourself be held back by a number!
  2. Gevaudian

Fitness & Health Dojo

im so happy to see a thread like this here youre killing it bruce. i havent really spoke about myself much my prfoile picture is around 5 years old, im from wolverhampton, england but now i live in phuket thailand and have lived in thailand mostly for the last 9 years, i fought muay thai...
  3. Gevaudian

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

do we know for sure that Yu is actively seeking out companies to make shenmue 4? isnt it possible that hes taking a break to work on other projects and taking time for research of other games etc? i do remember reading after Shenmue 3 that he said that he wished that he'd have played more modern...
  4. Gevaudian

i think the best thing to do is to hold on to hope of shenmue 4 but expect nothing, its so easy to look at something and take it the any way we want to. we see a company talking to Yu san and automatically assume it S4 and drive ourselves crazy speculating. I personally believe that if there...
  5. Gevaudian

i really dont think sega are doing much with their own first party ip's, brucewayne911 is right; sega right now have yakuza, sonic, football manager, company of heroes, the sega all stars kart games (if they make another), I've heard rumours about a jet set radio come back, and theres a few...
  6. Gevaudian

i really think giving shenmue 1 and 2 the yakuza zero treatment would have been the best way to go and would have lead to a better shenmue 3 and new fans. trying to get new people to play the remasters we got was a tough sell, i know we all love it but to everyone else it just looks like a ps2...
  7. Gevaudian

It really is a mystery to why sega gave up on shenmue, i know it was a huge financial flop but i would have thought they could have seen the potential there is and maybe made a yakuza zero style version of shenmue 1 & 2 and maybe reused the assets to make shenmue 3 and maybe 4 and 5. (i have no...
  8. Gevaudian

they didn't exactly start a rumour, we did. they just didnt deny anything, which is smart while eyes were on them. maybe they do have something up their sleeve but until we hear something concrete we should just keep our fingers crossed that someone is working on something.
  9. Gevaudian

Games Similar to Shenmue??

the life is strange games are fun, theyre slower paced than most games with good stories, i just finished a couple of the sherlock holmes games too (the devils daughter and crimes and punishments) they were pretty fun, again slow paced and having to talk to everyone, investigating things. but...
  10. Gevaudian

Shenmue IV is not currently in development - Romain Mahut

i refuse to believe that the dlc will be anything story related, especially as far as bridging the gap between 3 and 4 that would be pretty dirty. i do think there'll be a 4th though and im excited for the idea
  11. Gevaudian

Who actually likes shenmue 3?

honestly better than i thought it would be, i really enjoyed it... mostly, i actually liked the combat, the stamina system was annoying but ok once i trained but i agree narratively it was weaker than id have liked but all in all i really enjoyed it and will go back again very soon. websites...
  12. Gevaudian

I think shenmue 4 will tell the story of baisha and xi an city.

man that totally slipped my mind when i had that convo with her, i think i said Canada as my answer. good memory bro
  13. Gevaudian

I think shenmue 4 will tell the story of baisha and xi an city.

does anyone else think it would be nice to go back to HK and Yokosuka on the way home for ryo? i'd really like to see the old characters and see the old areas in the new engine and it would be cool for nostalgia too
  14. Gevaudian

Impressions on the plot and the ending (only read if you finished the game)

i just finished and i have to say i really enjoyed it, it wasn't perfect, i didnt like the stamina system and the end did feel rushed but as a whole i enjoyed it more than ive enjoyed a game for a long time. people reviewing the game with 5's and 6's is a huge shame because i think it deserves...
  15. Gevaudian

Making money

i found a quick way to make money in Bailu is to go to the fortune teller for a colour fortune save the game, play the fire, wind, bird game (win) and then save again and then do the turtle race using the same lucky colour she gave you, its seems to give you a steroid turtle, i don't know if...
Back