Recent content by Ginfners

1. Ginfners

Has anyone NOT played Shenmue III yet?

Yup. Figured I'd wait for the inevitable patches that every new release needs. Decided I'd replay the first two again while I wait
  2. Ginfners

Shenmue 3 Intoxication Poll

Eh, dunno if I can be arsed playing it TBQH. Where's the damn option for that? Scientific... pssh
  3. Ginfners

The 2019 Dojo Awards Voting

I'd have bet my knees that yourself and myself won funniest member on multiple occasions (and justifiably so, IMHO). Either Riku is fudging the past results, or we've misunderstood the criteria and that award is for the most comically misshaped penis.
  4. Ginfners

Ireland in May

Dublin is pure shite. Their big landmark attraction is a big pointy stick and the Dub accent is an ear-sore. Peter's advice is pretty spot on. Basically what he's listed is now marketed as the Wild Atlantic Way, so a search of that should give you an idea of the main go-to spots along the coast...
  5. Ginfners

Japanese Music

Re Visual Kei, Versailles might be the most impressive band I've ever seen. Certainly, there are more technical bands, but I can't think of another band that can perform with their technique while remaining so tight in a live setting, all while maintaining melody and ear-worm hooks throughout...
  6. Ginfners

New Member Introductions

Hi! I am a new member. I remember reading about Shenmue on teletext. It sounded like my ideal game. I have wished to play it for many a year. So glad to finally get the chance!! But the game is not like the game I played in my head when I played the writing on teletext. So I joined to see if...
Back