Recent content by Glorious_Basterd

1. G

Did Shenmue 3 hurt the series?

While I'm a huge Shenmue fan and love for the first two games to death, I would not have played through Shenmue III if it weren't for my love for the series. I would not recommend Shenmue III for someone who doesn't already love the first two games.
  2. G

How would you feel if Microsoft funded Shenmue IV in exchange for exclusivity?

If it means Shenmue 4 getting a triple A budget (even somewhere near that ballpark) that's fine with me. As long as they leave Yu alone, and let him do his thing.
  3. G

Did anyone run across this NPC scene in Niaowu? Its kinda rare

omg, that moment when they slowly turn their heads to stare at you is super creepy.
  4. G

Shenmue III's Ending was Clutch

I enjoyed my time with Shenmue III, but I do have to admit that the story was a bit underwhelming. Not a lot happens, and the only connection I felt was with Shenhua. I loved the conversations you had with her at her house. I missed those during the Niaowu portion of the game. Ren was ok, but...
  5. G

Patch 7 for PC - Release Notes

So I guess that's the last patch, huh? I keep coming back hoping to see another patch, but I guess this is it.
  6. G

Just asking a question.
  7. G

What are you talking about? I didn't get any updates.
  8. G

Any news of another update at all? Not sure how much longer I can hold off on playing Shenmue II.
  9. G

Shenmue I & II HD sales data

I haven't seen any topics on how the Shenmue HD sold. Does anyone have information on that, or has anything been reported at all?
  10. G

Next patch

Any mentions by anyone on when the next patch might come out or whatever?
Back