Recent content by goaliefrk

1. goaliefrk

League of Legends Ruined My Life

Yes, exactly! I've started Shenmue 3, though—pretty excited about that.
  2. goaliefrk

They definitely do, usually they compound on each other, too; i.e., if you consume nicotine your chances of also consuming other substances increases etc. Gaming is no different. However, the point of this thread was to see if y'all had any one game that kinda consumed your gaming interest over...
  3. goaliefrk

Life used to be exciting, fun, and full of new adventure. From the early days of the SNES and Genesis, to the N64, PS2, Dreamcast, Xbox etc. Then about 7 or 8 years ago I began playing League of Legends and I basically stopped playing every other game out there. Even when I try to play console...
  4. goaliefrk

Are You Alive?

Now we're talking. The greatest life forces in our immediate world are also the ones we ignore the most. The earth and the sun.
  5. goaliefrk

Are You Alive?

Alive but haven't found much joy from life in years. And I'm only 31...
  6. goaliefrk

What are you playing?

Played COD almost exclusively from 2007 through 2014. I even played a couple of months competitively w/ the MLG. The game has morphed into something different. Activision is to blame for this, IMO. Once Treyarch came into the picture, despite Blops 1, 2, and 3 being good games, this set the tone...
  7. goaliefrk

What are you playing?

I have officially started Shenmue 3 (for the first time) despite owning the game since it's release.
  8. goaliefrk

New Member Introductions

Just discovered that we have new forums (again). At least the old one lasted like 15+ years (?). I'm goaliefrk, for those who remember. Got sucked into the Shenmue realm back in 2000; I think I joined the forums in 2001 but I don't remember. Fun fact, I have now owned Shenmue 3 since its release...
  9. goaliefrk

What are you playing?

League of Legends ruined my life
  10. goaliefrk

Old Dojo Archive

I don't think I could have handled it being wiped, knowing that 15 years or so of my life had been wiped off the interwebs. And for that, I am forever grateful; now, excuse me while I go read old posts and live in the past.
Back