Recent content by Godokunodan

1. Godokunodan

There is a Weird Glitch in Shenmue III

Who has final say if a video with important gameplay details can be posted here? Spud or Lemonhaze? @Lemonade, can you please override this dictator and post the Shenmue III glitch video here yourself? It's on YouTube channel VFWARLORD. The old site owner really should have done better vetting...
  2. Godokunodan

Dude , it was a glitch discovery video. Shenmue 500k had no problem with it, Shenmue VI The story must go on had no problem with it, but you mysterioudly had a problem with it. There was no " bad language" used it the title or audio track of the video. A men is fair game and there was no...
  3. Godokunodan

The footage is on my youtube page. Google Godokunodan , sorry, my 1st amendment rights are being violated and Im not allowed freedom of expression, even in something as benign as a meme. I posted the same meme on Shenmue 500k Facebook group and it got 30 likes!! The video with the glitch is...
  4. Godokunodan

I basically, the AI cheats more than Wrestle War on the Sega mega drive. I found a way to bypass the auto targeting system from targeting a distant enemy after scoring a knockdown. Basically in New Paradise VIP section, I corral all the enemies on the staircase , so even if the computer...
  5. Godokunodan

Post your favourite combat moments!

Here's my top ten favorite combat moments!! There was a slight delay because I had to design the intro. Its a little skit I had originally planned for my last Shenmue III video.
  6. Godokunodan

Response To SuperEyePatchWolf Shenmue 3 Review

In ten years, gamers will be review bombing AAA games on Metacritic with Zero score User reviews because they dont like the game's soundtrack. " I can't dance to the soundtrack!!! I demand a refund!!"
  7. Godokunodan

Still Waiting For Steam Shenmue 3 Offline

Oh so no checksum errors. Good to know.
  8. Godokunodan

Pretty much thumbs down on everything you said. Virtue Fighter has a HUGE audience in it's native country Japan. VF 2 was as popular as Pac man was in its heyday. Virtue Fighter 5 tournaments were still held in Japan with hundreds of players up until the pandemic. You are really just...
  9. Godokunodan

Still Waiting For Steam Shenmue 3 Offline

Well, you're more likely able to mod Shenmue 3 if its offline, therefore I support that. I want to skin swap Lan Di and his three goons with some of those Rose Garden fighters. Most of them have distinctive fighting styles. Shilie Attai should be swapped with the big goon who bear hugs Ryo...
  10. Godokunodan

Post your favourite combat moments!

I never knew your health had to be low. I always thought I got the slow-mo simply because my timing was just frame. The fact that I got it off when I was at low health , I always attributed it to desperation improving my timing out of necessity.
  11. Godokunodan

SuperEyePatchWolf: "Shenmue III is a terrible game and I've wasted my life"

Some of you people really don't get the style of game Shenmue is or the spirit of Shenmue. To suggest Us Net cut fully voiced NPCs just so the story can race to the finish line would completely tank the franchise and not be a true sequel to Shenmue. Niaowu's biggest weakness was the amount...
  12. Godokunodan

Tomboz is right. A.I. Can't adapt and runs on a limited set of algorithms. So What? If you play lame the combat is automatically lame? I could do the exact same thing to beat the A.I. on hardest difficulty in Street Fighter 2 on SNES back in the day, so by that logic the combat in SF2 was...
  13. Godokunodan

Damn, somebody got owned. Good job Rydeen, high five. As someone who's spent extensive time with it and earned nearly all of the moves, Shenmue. III's combat system is legitimate , viable and actually fun , even without the throws of Shenmue 2. The wall-splat system gives me tons of...
  14. Godokunodan

Its a matter of perspective. Most gamers are perfectionists. Even if there weren't instant fail states in the current QTEs, most real ambitious gamers would reload their game save and try to get a perfect on the QTEs. Suzuki made the QTEs in the perfectionist state because that's what his...
  15. Godokunodan

Props to Supereyepatch Wolf for mentioning the Guest Book in Niaowu Hotel . You can tell he actually paid attention when he played the game unlike most Shenmue3 critics.
Back