Recent content by Gp_Amuro

1. Gp_Amuro

Games You Like if You Like Shenmue

Nothing is similar to Shenmue but I do like some games because of Shenmue. Before Shenmue, I've never played arcade games like Space Harrier or Outrun. Because of Shenmue, I was able to discover those games and became a fan of them. Especially (since you bought merchandise) the Outrun series.
  2. Gp_Amuro

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Mine is bound for today as well!
  3. Gp_Amuro

Kickstarter update #125 Shipping, Codes and Code Activation

If your tier had some dlc items ie: capsules or skins Your fangamer account will provide with two codes: 1. a psn code to download dlc items 2. a backers code that can be used through the options area in the main menu to unlock downloaded items in game.
  4. Gp_Amuro

Hopeful that its sooner than later. Many die hard Shenmue fans are still waiting... 18 years and counting still..
  5. Gp_Amuro

I know anyone from Ontario who backed this didn’t get one launch day. All my friends including myself had no choice but to buy digital copy. I love Shenmue, don't get me wrong, but not everyone can afford to pay 90 dollars more for another copy.
  6. Gp_Amuro

This is definitely horrendous. We backed this just like everyone else in the world. It’s heartbreaking that Canadian’s who backed this will be getting this a week after launch date. We were better off Pre-ordering this from a local game store.
  7. Gp_Amuro

What are some Lower (or Average) Rated Games that you really enjoyed?

Dragon Ball Gt Final Bout. Back in 1997, IGN gave this game a 3/10. Played this game everyday after school with my school friends. We enjoyed it so thats all that matters in the end.
  8. Gp_Amuro

Hope so. It’s already after 2pm. My friend and I have not received it yet. That’s all it says for us.
  9. Gp_Amuro

It’s not really specific on when it is coming. I ended up just getting a digital version. But to those who can’t do that, its very unfortunate that our kickstarter order hasn’t arrived yet. Especially(since you bought merchandise) at launch date.
  10. Gp_Amuro

Yeah, i don’t think its going to arrive tonight :S
  11. Gp_Amuro

Yeah, almost everyone in Canada are experiencing the same thing. I’m from Ontario.
Back