Recent content by Grinders

1. G

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Honestly, I think Yu-san forgot that Yuanda Zhu revealed the meaning of mirrors at the end of Shenmue 2. I don't know how else to explain Ryo's reaction to these revelations in Shenmue 3 and why we barely learned anything else.
  2. G

Sales of Shenmue III: Where are we now?

Please send me too.
  3. G

When will the announcement happen?

No publisher will ever openly admit that they franchise is dead. SE never confirmed death of Deus Ex, EA never confirmed death of Dead Space franchise, etc. So if Shenmue 4 will not be announced before November 2020 or we will not hear any news before that date (at least about pre-production)...
  4. G

Budget Is NOT An Excuse

I decided to watch recap movie in main menu of Shenmue 3. Funny, there is no mention of Sunming Zhao, treasure or true identity of Lan Di in it. Also recap movie end with this line: "What ancient mystery remains locked away by mirrors? And what of the man Lan Di, whose hands are stained with the...
  5. G

Shenmue 3 Sales

I think i understand why gamestat shows only 40 000 copies of Shenmue 3. There is a software bug with Shenmue 3 on PS4. Every game on PS4 show you the trophies after first launch, but Shenmue 3 is an exception - you need to get first trophy to see trophy list. Until you get first trophy S3 is...
Back