Recent content by Guy-ManAfterAll

1. Guy-ManAfterAll

Shenmue World Issue 1 Kickstarter!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it warmed his heart and made him even more motivated for Shenmue IV ! Go Yu Suzuki, we're with you !
  2. Guy-ManAfterAll

Shenmue World Issue 1 Kickstarter!

I didn't participate in the creation of this product, but even I was really moved to see Yu-San holding it. I can barely imagine your excitement and feeling seeing this for those who worked on it ! Beautiful.
  3. Guy-ManAfterAll

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

It's also a thought I had not too long ago. I wondered if people were pissed at the story because it's been 18 years of hype and after all this time they were thinking of something epic, or would they be this pissed about the story back then ? Of course, acknowledging that there is some...
  4. Guy-ManAfterAll

Shenmue III - What Happened? ft. Super Eyepatch Wolf

No thank you for your politeness in this debate ! And in the end, we agreed on major points, so it's cool haha. And yes, I agree that what can be define as good or not is mostly subjective ! I'm sad to see you didn't enjoy Shenmue 3, but I totally understand how and why. As you said, I am sure...
  5. Guy-ManAfterAll

I think there might have been a misunderstanding from me, and I'm truly sorry if that's the case. I was talking about Shenmue 3 only. Now, of course I believe that they will reuse assets from 3 to make 4, just like RGG Studios reuse assets for Yakuza, and just like Ubi reuse assets for...
  6. Guy-ManAfterAll

Are you sure that it has become more efficient ? For me, it seems it's the opposite. Nowadays, big AAA games that are similar to what Shenmue was back then take way more resources today, both financially and humanly. If you look at a game like Red Dead Redemption 2, who is, in my opinion, as big...
  7. Guy-ManAfterAll

I both agree and disagree : I do agree that Shenmue 3 could have been better with just simple tweaks here and there, and that, given their budget, they could have done it. But, also, I disagree because we don't know exactly what happened backstage, you know ? Alot can happen backstage, many...
  8. Guy-ManAfterAll

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Without having to rush it, there could just be a timeskip at some point. Like he understands the need for training on his technique but also his mentality, and then spends a couple of years with a master and get better. Or, the story will evolve into something else. Maybe with the mystical...
  9. Guy-ManAfterAll

Mmmh. I think it's possible that Shenmue 4 sells well : the anime will bring some new interests to the series. And if they play their cards right, make the good marketing campaign and attract new players and make a good game with great reviews, it can outsell Shenmue 3 easily.
  10. Guy-ManAfterAll

I think and believe that at some point in the story there's going to be an ellipse. Like Ryo will understand that he has to calm down a bit and train for some times to really learn and master some techniques (probably with a Bajiquan master ?). Or he's never going to take full revenge on Lan Di...
  11. Guy-ManAfterAll

Well. From what we heard from the Cédric Biscay Dojo itw, they are presenting materials to publishers/partners to find fundings for Shenmue 4.
  12. Guy-ManAfterAll

Shenmue Dojo Forum Features

That's also the concern I have tbh, but I was wondering if it was on your head. I'm sure there's a way to make it happen without making the site obsolete. But I'll let you decide
  13. Guy-ManAfterAll

Shenmue Dojo Forum Features

Hey. Recently I was wondering if there was a Discord server for Shenmue Dojo or if you've thought about doing this or not?
  14. Guy-ManAfterAll

RGG Thread (Yakuza + Judgement etc)

I just started 0!
  15. Guy-ManAfterAll

Shenmue 5 confirmed as well !