Recent content by HeyArnold

1. H

To what extent does SEGA have the rights to Shenmue's name?

This is true. He was paid well at SEGA. That how Yu Suzuki bought a brand new Ferrari F355.
  2. H

To what extent does SEGA have the rights to Shenmue's name?

Hello. I was wondering if it is possible to continue the Shenmue story without using the name Shenmue for the game. I'm asking because Metropolis Street Racer on the Dreamcast and Project Gotham Racing 1 on the Xbox are the exact games with only a name change due to licensing issues. They both...
  3. H

[RELEASE] Shenmue 1/2 - Misc Tools v2.00 - 10/09 NEW VERSION

I'm having issues loading the mod. I have the Cheat Engine app and everything and loaded everything and stated. But I cannot get the menu to show up. I pressed all the F buttons from F1 to F12 and still nothing. Any tips?
  4. H

Any way to remove the HUD in Shenmue 1 & 2 remaster?

Is there any way to change the HUD in Shenmue 1 & 2 remaster on PC? I m trying to take screenshots of the game to use as wallpaper, but there seems no way to remove the HUD. Thanks
  5. H

Is it possible to import 3d models with textures in Shenmue?

I was wondering if it is possible to import custom-made 3d models with textures into Shenmue. I know there are mods to replace the textures. I'm also surprised by the lack of proper overhaul mods, like the one you on GTA 3, VC and SA. Is it because of the way the game was made?
Back